Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Brights
|Price:||$21.70 + $29.66 Delivery|
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; no BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colorful lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
EasyLunchboxes 4-Compartment Snack Box Containers, Set of 4
Eat well for your waistline and your wallet - create your own portion-controlled snack assortment from foods you’ve bought in bulk. Easy and healthy snacking, ready to go when you are. Foods keep separated and don’t 'touch'. Snack container lids stay put, but can be easily removed by young children. Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. Each compartment holds 1/2 cup. (Not Leakproof). Available in 2 color combinations.
EasyLunchboxes Mini Dippers Sauce Containers, Set of 8
Keep your salads dry and your veggies crisp by packing dressings and sauces separately in these containers. The flexible, easy to remove lids offer a leak-resistant seal.Small containers for dips, sauces, dressings, and more. Perfect for lunch boxes or for storing small craft or household items. Kid-friendly, easy-open lids; leak-resistant; designed to fit inside EasyLunchboxes compartmentalized Lunch Box Containers and Snack Boxes.
EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag
Great for work, school, and travel. Everything fits, every time. Use with EasyLunchboxes Bento Lunch Box Containers, Mini Dipper Sauce Containers, and Snack Boxes for a streamlined and flexible lunch box solution. Designed to carry your meals upright, so food stays put. Say goodbye to the scrambled meals you get using other, sideways carriers. Made of high quality, 300D polyester for extra durability. Washable. Available in 7 different colors.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
This same company also offers insulated lunch bags in multiple colors that these fit into perfectly.
EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Aqua