House of Cumin Vindaloo Instant Curry Mix, Vindaloo Curry Powder |Vindaloo Seasoning | Vindaloo Hot Sauce | Vindaloo Curry Paste | Vindaloo Spice Blend | Vindaloo Powder Spice | Vindaloo Paste | Indian Vindaloo | Lamb Vindaloo | Vindaloo Recipe | Vindaloo Curry | Vindaloo Sauce | Vindaloo Chicken | Vindaloo Curry Recipe | Vindaloo Spice |Chicken Powder Spice | Beef Stock | A Vinegar and Garlic based Meat stew | Vindaloo Authentic Recipe.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Easy to make, Simple 3 step process, Makes 1 KG Meat, Shelf life 365 days
- Vindaloo is derived from the Portuguese words “Vinha De Alhos”. ‘Vinha’ in Portuguese means wine or wine vinegar and ‘alhos’ means garlic. It was originally a vinegar and garlic based meaty stew made with pork in Portugal.
- When the Portuguese introduced this dish in India, it was totally revamped with the addition of spices and chilly and over the years, has become one of the spiciest and most popular curry dishes all over the world.
- East India Spice Company’s Vindaloo Instant Curry Mix is a spicy blend of vinegar, tomato, coriander & crushed chilies from the beautiful south Indian coastal state of Goa. A tongue tingling classic, for those who like a strong flavored, a hot and tangy curry.
- Vindaloo was traditionally made with pork but now versions using chicken and lamb are also popular. You can even make a vegetarian version with potatoes or cottage cheese. The tang in vindaloo curry is the star ingredient of this dish.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Easy to make. Simple 3 step process.
- Made in Australia. HACCP Certified.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives!
- Quality spices sourced from all over the world.
- With the health benefits of added Turmeric.
- Mix 100 gm of Vindaloo spice blend with about 250 ml water in a bowl to make a paste. Fry the paste on medium heat in 3 tbsp oil till fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- Add 1 Kg of cubed lamb, beef or chicken cubes and cook on medium heat till tender. for 15 minutes. Add 200-300 ml water when cooking to avoid the spice sticking to the pan. Beef / lamb will take 45 minutes to cook. For Chicken, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice or naan bread.
Ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Paprika, Salt, Ginger, Sugar, Chilli, Fenugreek, Coriander, Citric Acid, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Sugar, Garam Masala, Cumin, Black Pepper Permitted Food Colour 110/122.