The both earthwise herbals are highly original.
The common things are mentioned, known to most of us working in this field , but one top of that: knowledge which can only come from a very experienced herbalist with a strong intuition as well.
It is "mood-raising" to read the writers description of all the extra characteristics of many herbs, which one will probably find know where, at least not in such a clear and practical description.
I will take years to find out if all the "specific indications" described/collected by the writer will work in one's own practise as well,if applied properly, but is seems to me worth every effort.
So much more then the "materialistic" German commission E composition on herbs [nothing wrong with that]
Highly recommended even if one is not working with herbs but just wants to know some of the beauty or our creation.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: NORTH ATLANTIC; 1 edition (15 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 155643779X
- ISBN-13: 978-1556437793
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3 x 22.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 612 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 78,204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)