Explore the Captivating History of Early Modern Europe
Free History BONUS Inside!
The beginning of modern Europe was a time of confusion, excitement, suspicion, hope, despair, and ideas. It was a time of a lot of change spread out over just a few hundred years, but the end result was a completely different world than the one that had come before it.
This book includes details of the transition from the Middle Ages to the early modern era, where Europe saw significant shifts across the continent in phases. The years following the 30 Years War until the 1800s are treated as a transition between the early and current modern eras. The unrest that started at the end of the Middle Ages exploded following the Thirty Years’ War, and it marked the change to many of the thought processes widely accepted as true today.
In Early modern Europe: A Captivating Guide to a Period in European History with Events Such as The Thirty Years War and The Salem Witch Hunts and Political Powers Such as England and The Ottoman Empire, you will discover topics such as
- The World Leading to the Modern Era
- The European Power Dynamic
- The Age of Discovery
- Sanctioned Piracy – Ruling the High Seas
- Religious Corruption and Upheaval
- The Inquisition
- The Protestant Reformation
- The Thirty Years’ War
- Witch Hunts – Including the Infamous Salem Witch Trials
- The Italian Renaissance
- Johannes Gutenberg – One Invention to Change the World
- The Slow Transition to Today
- And much, much more!