I’ve had an Eagle Creek Cross-body purse for about 15 years. I use it every day and it still looks new and functions beautifully. So I bought two Eagle Creek Travel Gear passport/money belts. One was an around neck pouch and one under clothes belt. It is everything others are saying - fits well under clothing, holds a lot, and is nice to have the security.
I chose to use the neck pouch for a recent trip. I also had a travel purse (cross-body, cable in strap, RFID, locking zippers, etc.). When I wasn’t wearing the Eagle Creek holder, I would carefully store it in my purse. When I retrieved it the neck strap would always be caught on the Velcro closure. Trying to get it off would pull and fray the material of the strap.
I know that we want softer materials next to our skin, but this is not working. If I were to use this regularly it would not withstand the regular wear very long. I tried several ways to ensure the strap not snagging in Velcro, but it always managed to get caught. Plus there is fraying around Velcro closure.
I have not worn the belt, yet. I hope the design and quality are better. I really like Eagle Creek and was shocked about this issue.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 3 x 0.5 cm ; 27.2 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: EC-41128091
- ASIN: B0054IH8C6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 34,899 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)