|Compatible with||Motorola Moto X, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Apple iPhone 5S, Apple iPhone 5C, Apple iPhone 4S|
|Display Size||5.5 Inches|
|Manufacturer||Electronic Silk Road Corp|
ESR Running Belt Runners Waist Pack Adjustable Stretchy Zippered Fanny Pack with Headphone Port, Fitness Workout Travel Yoga Compatible for iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/7/6s Plus, Samsung S9/S8/S7/S6 Edge
- Large Zippered Pocket with Headphone Port : Two expandable zippered pockets for all essential items including keys, earphones, cash, ID, credit cards, and a smartphone up to 5.5''.
- Adjustable Long-Lasting Velcro Strap: Easy to wear, remove, and adjust for the perfect fit. Fits waist sizes from 24 inches to 44 inches with flexible Velcro closure and three sizes to choose from.
- Soft and Comfortable: Lycra material provides a soft, elastic, skin-friendly, and breathable waistband that is comfortable to wear even during the most strenuous exercise. Durable and completely machine washable.
- Bounce-Free: The ESR Fitness Belt gives you hands-free control of your items while exercising.
- Worry-Free Warranty: All ESR products are guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction and this product is covered under a 181-day warranty. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will happily give you a replacement or a refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ESR Fitness Belt
Less uncomfortable bouncing around freeing you to enjoy running, hiking, cycling, gym workouts, and yoga with new found convenience.
Fits waist sizes from 24 inches to 41 inches
Three sizes to choose from and an adjustable Velcro closure makes sure you get the perfect fit.
**S Size: 24"~28", M Size:26~33", L Size: 33"~41" **
Works great with the iPhone 11/11Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/Xs Max/XR/X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6S/6/6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8/S7/S7 edge/ A5, Google Pixel 3/3a XL, and smartphones up to 5.8”.
NOTE: If the headphone opening is closed by the zipper, gently pull the two zipper sides apart to open hole. If you have any questions, please contact ESR
Customer Support directly for fast and friendly help.
Headphone Port Design
Specially designed headphone cord opening lets you listen to music while exercising with your phone safely stored in the zippered pocket.
Made with Lycra for a soft, elastic, skin-friendly, and breathable waistband that is so comfortable you’ll forget it’s there.
Hold all your essential items with zippered pockets
Holds your phone, some cash, credit cards/ID, and a separate side pocket for your keys. Perfect for storing your essentials during crowded events or any time you want to stay light and mobile.
|Running Belt||Hydration Waist Pack||Posture Corrector||Wireless earphones with Dual Drivers||Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds||Sports Water Bottle|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two main problems with this belt. The velcro fastener is annoying to take on and off vs just having a clip . With a clip once it's sized you just clip and unclip, done! With velcro you have to feed it through, get your slack right and then press it down- not hard but a lot harder than just clipping it. Also a couple of times I have accidentally undone the velcro. This design needs a loop like a watch to hold the end of the velcro fastener to avoid it accidentally coming off.
There is a lot of material and it's quite wide so it's big and bulky, whereas my previous belts are much thinner and don't feel as cumbersome. It easily fit my Samsung S10 5G in a case, which is a big phone, but the separate key or fob pouch almost makes the belt feel a little unbalanced or off centre.
These might be pedantic views and if you don't use it much I'm sure you will find it fine but I won't be using it and will be going back to my old belt. Paying a few dollars more for something you might use for thousands of kilometers in my mind is a worthwhile investment.
1)good fit not too bulky light weight, buy large size it’s velcro so you can adjust and you won’t complain later
2) it has two pouches one for phone and one for key. The phone one iPhone X ,7 that size will be comfortable anything bigger like 7/8 plus will fit in but will be tight fit. The key one has sufficient space to put a key and atm card.
Stitching could have been better for durability
***7 month update***
In the bin now, elastic worn and stretched out, can no longer tighten for a secure fit. Used about twice a week
I believe this part of the order should be included on every invoice. I did get the right size but was concerned I might not have!
Apart from that, it works well and has enough size in the 2 pockets for most essentials.
Top reviews from other countries
It has a large, stretchy zippered front pocket which comfortably takes my large Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone.
It has a smaller zippered pocket next to the big one which comfortably takes my plastic Parkrun barcode token, front door key, small amount of cash and my car key/alarm fob.
It has a velcro fastening belt loop which fits snugly enough that it doesn't bounce around when I run. In fact, it's so comfortable that I've returned from a run before, sat and cooled off, had a drink, a snack, gone up for a shower and discovered I was still wearing my running belt an hour or so later.
My only wish was that it had a few elasticated loops (like those for holding energy gels) around it. But that's only a minor quibble. This product is still worth 5 stars.