EUREKA ERGONOMIC Tilt Adjustable Footrest with Massage Surface Under Desk, Black & Gray
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Ergonomic design：adjustable and comfortable angle to support your legs.
- Flat texture design：massage foot to release your pressure.
- Floating adjustment：0-20 ° stretch the legs to promote blood circulation.
- Scratch-resistant：Scratch proof rubber feet prevent the floor from being scratched and protect your feet.
- Rubber manufacturing：meet the world’s most rigorous chemical emissions standards,to create a healthier environment for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Improve your comfort and posture with the Eureka Ergonomic Tilt Adjustable Footrest. The adjustable tilt feature gives you the flexibility to comfortably extend or elevate your legs while sitting, which improves lower body circulation and minimizes fatigue. The bumpy textured surface creates a massaging effect on the soles of your feet, relieving stress during the workday. The Eureka Footrest will keep you feel fresh and spry all day! Product Specifications: Materials: TPR, Metal Surface Size: 15-3/8” x 11-13/16” Height Adjustable: 3-5/16” - 5-3/16” Tilt Angles: 0° ~ 20° Product Weight: 5.1 lbs About Eureka Ergonomic Established in 2000, Eureka Office Products engineers healthier ergonomic solutions to increase your productivity and efficiency. We use the latest technology to design and manufacture products that help you bring your healthy habits to your workplace.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I've given it all the stars because it deserves them... Just my little annoyance is not the fault of the product.