ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are ideal for:
- Breaking in new shoes
- Running, walking and dancing
- Hiking, mining and army boots
- Tennis, netball, basketball and football
- Ski-boots, skates
- Fashion footwear including high heels
- When traditional blister bandages aren't cutting it
- You suffer from blisters on the back of your heel any time
Where to Apply ENGO heel patches:
Apply ENGO patches to the inside of your shoes corresponding to the painful rubbing or irritation.
How ENGO Patches Work Unlike Traditional Blister Plasters
ENGO patches are latex-free, water-resistant and long-lasting adhesive stickers that apply to your clean, dry footwear - not to the skin - to prevent blisters and painful rubbing. They use a patented low-friction technology to provide immediate relief for existing blisters and to prevent new ones from forming.
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that is soiled with debris or has been treated with waterproofing spray. Shoes must be clean and dry for a strong initial adhesion. Care must be taken when sliding your heel down into your shoe so as not to dislodge your heel patch.