ELV Badge Holder with Zipper, PU Leather ID Badge Card Holder Wallet with 5 Card Slots, 1 Side RFID Blocking Pocket and 20 inch Neck Lanyard Strap for Offices ID, School ID, Driver Licence (Purple)
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- BADGE HOLDER STRUCTURE: 1 Clear ID window + 1 open card slot with PULL TAB (Front) + 3 covered card slots ( back) + 1 RFID BLOCKED cash slot with zipper pocket (side). ID window with clear cover features visibility and protection, makes it easy to scan ID Cards. Front anf Back Card Slots for easy management and access. ID's, event or location passes, name cards or business cards , cash, keys - all of these could fit into this specially designed PU LEATHER badge holder.
- MATERIAL: ID holder and lanyard are made by PU leather, and combine with top grade hardware with safety side zipper and back closer. No need to worry about cards could accidentally slip out or lanyard rips any more.
- INNOVATION DESIGN: Great Badge Holder for those need multiple badges, cards, tickets and money (Offices, Airports, Government Employees and More), suitable for ID badges, School ID, drivers license, laundry card, debit cards, etc. This badge holder with large capacity.
- SIZE: Holder Size: 4.8"L x 3.5"W(12.2cm x 8.9cm); 20"lanyard full round length
- STRONG LANYARD: 1pc strong yet soft 20" PU Leather detachable Neck Lanyard for the holder
Amazon Global Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My improvement recommendations offered for consideration:
1) Add an elastic pen loop toward the top on the side opposite of the zipper.
2) Include a cloth neck lanyard with safety "break-away" instead of the stiffer, leatherette lanyard without a safety "break-away". Cloth is more comfortable on my neck and a safety "break-away" is a must in my personal opinion.
3) Figure out a way to make the contents of the transparent window functional with proximity badges in-place while still providing RFID protection for the cards under the snap flap on the back, that would be wonderful! Or, possibly offer an RFID protection version and a non-RFID protection version (just a thought).
Overall, a very functional badge holder for today's world of badges, badges, and more badges! I will buy another if needed as long as it is available at a reasonable price point. Good purchase.
And the additional treat that the co-owners contacted me after the purchase to make sure I was treated well.
Very slim design (1/8"). Not much bigger than my bare minimum plastic ID holder (about 1/2" longer on each side. Plastic holder measures 2 5/16" X 3 3/16" X 1/8". This holder measures 3 5/8" X 4 3/4" X 1/8". For those of you not blessed with math skills, that means it is 7/8" wider and 1 1/8" longer than the plastic holder. As someone stuck having this thing hanging from my neck all day, the "unobtrusive" size, especially when combined with the utility, is nice.
The card scanning security measures is the cherry on top.