|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 17.5 x 12.9 cm; 1.41 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.41 kg|
EDC Meal Prep Bag by Evolutionize - Full Meal Management System Includes Portion Control Meal Prep Containers + Ice Pack (3 Meal, Black/Black) - Patent Pending
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34.3 x 17.5 x 12.9 centimetres|
About this item
- FULL SIZE, ULTRA VERSATILE - EDC Meal Prep Bag comes with 3 full sized meal prep containers, and one large non-toxic gel pack. Meal Prep Lunch Box has separately insulated top compartment that fits an optional 4th container, or other food items, at a separately controlled temperature.
- COMPACT DESIGN + HIGH STORAGE - When designing the EDC cooler bag we felt other bags were either too bulky or were just too small. For that reason we built from scratch the high capacity yet sleek design you see today. The end result is a highly versatile meal management solution that insulates up to 4 meals, 2 protein shaker cups, and outer mesh pocket and one outer private pocket for everything else.
- PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY MATERIALS - Diet success doesn’t come from taking days off, so we built this bag to survive the daily grind. Super thick PEVA inner lining, EPA foam, metal hardware, YKK zippers, ultra strong mesh all wrapped in a thick ultra-strong polyester.
- 3X INSULATED COMPARTMENTS - Versatility and flexibility should be key for any lunch box solution. Three independently accessible compartment systems allow you to organize your meals, supplements, proteins, shakers, fruits, and utensils. Side pocket are perfect for keeping water bottles, fruit, shaker cups. Top compartment is great for snacks, nuts, berries, supplements, or just a fourth container of food.
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We’re very confident you’ll absolutely love your EDC Meal Prep Bag - or any our other products! If somehow you aren’t 100% satisfied, just contact us! We are happy to help!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The everyday meal prep bag - designed with heavy duty materials, compact design, and high versatility to keep your diet on point. A complete meal prep lunch box management system that also includes three lightweight BPA free reusable containers, and a large non-toxic gel pack. Three separate insulated compartments to keep your meals, fruits, supplements, shaker cups, water bottles, and snacks organized and individually temperature controlled. Comes with padded handle and shoulder strap. Designed for both men and women.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The meal prep containers are a perfect size, exactly what I was looking for, but they don't microwave well as advertised. You can put them in the microwave for 60 seconds and the plastic starts to get really soft and doesn't hold it's shape. If I microwave it for 2 mins the plastic starts to bend and start to melt.... so I don't think these are microwaveable as advertised. Even at 2 mins the plastic gets hot but the food stays cold so I don't recommend these at all. Really regret buying so many because I had to throw them all out - lunch box included.
I also bought some more containers along with the ones that I received with the new bag and they all work great. I washed them 3 times so far and no spills. Although I do not recommend flipping your lunch box around all of these new ones seem to be passing the test. I for one though will most likely just hand wash them because now I have so many that I could probably do a load of dishes with just those things. I figure that will also extend the life of the containers anyways even though I have no real proof that using them in the dishwasher will hurt them. Also This bag can fit other plastic containers but it was made for the ones that came with it. I feel like you could get away with it but why? These containers are the perfect size and I would trust these a lot more in the microwave and such over the cheap ones you may buy in a grocery store.
This really is a great bag. I will probably be buying my wife one now sometime around Christmas because she likes my bag more than the $100+ meal prep bag i bought her last Christmas :-( .
I had been eyeing this for a while. I see most people in the reviews received a discount. I paid full price. After a month of use I have some pros and cons as to why I only gave 3 stars.
-Looks great. I receive many compliments on the looks.
-The extra strap is pretty cool to. I like the option.
-The top compartment is very handy.
-Keeps food cold. Seems to be insulated very well. I haven't put it to a rough test yet but for normal daily activity it has done the job.
-Compact but efficient
-The zipper on the main pocket always gets stuck. This is the primary con for me. It catches the insulation on almost every zip. Whether it be zipping up the zipper or unzipping. I feel like the inner lining will not last long at this rate. (please note I also make a special effort the make sure this doesn't happen and sometime it still does.)
-More of an annoyance really but when you have one of the straps connected to the sides you have to either unstrap the strap to easily unzip the zipper or just deal with it and maneuver the strap around as you unzip.
Me being picky:
-The containers don't really seem all that dishwasher safe to me. I washed them for the first week in dish washer and they all became warped within a couple uses. Now i just hand wash.
-For someone coming from having a much larger box it doesn't seem like a lot of space. I am getting used to it though and you just have to pack efficiently.
Overall the bag does the job and it serves the purpose. I am just not sure how long the front compartment will last me so I am unsure if I will repurchase another one or look elsewhere when this one wears down.