|Color||GW1001 WIFI Weather Station|
|Package Dimensions||43 x 26.8 x 17.6 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
ECOWITT GW1001 Wi-Fi Weather Station with Solar Powered 7-in-1 Outdoor Sensor Array, Weather App, Weather Server
- WIFI Weather Station: allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions on your phone(iOS&Android) via our free WS View app(within your home network) and Ecoiwtt weather server(remote monitoring); supports to add max 8 WH31 multi-channel temp and humidity sensor / 8 WH51 soil moisture sensor / 4 WH41 PM2.5 air quality sensor(with gateway firmware V1.4.6 or above)
- 7-in-1 Outdoor Sensor Array: includes wind vane, wind cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector; updates every 16 second
- Live Data on APP: Makes all sensor data available to mobile application (WS View for iOS or Android) on your local network; Mobile application is also used for local viewing of sensor data, and to assist in configuration of services
- Graph & History Records on the Website: supported to upload all the sensors data to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view all the data graph and download the history records on the website; Email alerts functions available for all the sensors
- Other Supported Weather Servers: Supports uploads outdoor sensor data to weather underground, weathercloud and WOW; enables you to view historical records from your WU station(outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
USB Wi-Fi Gateway
Built-in temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure sensors (cabled probe attached to unit).
Receives sensor data from the included sensor package, if installed and configured.
Makes all sensor data available to mobile application (WS View for iOS or Android) on your local network.
Mobile application is also used for local viewing of sensor data, and to assist in configuration of services.
Pushes sensor data to Internet based weather services.
Supports uploading all the sensors data to ecowitt weather server: ecowitt.net.
Other supported weather services for uploading: wunderground.com, Weathercloud, and WOW. Only sensor data supported by each specific service will be uploaded.
View historical records from your WU station (outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain).
View all the sensor current and history records, graph on Ecowitt Weather server. History records can also be exported from the server.
The gateway is powered by USB connection.
Supports up to 8 WH31 multi-channel temperature and humidity sensor(optional)
Supports up to 8 WH51 soil moisture sensor(optional) and up to 4 WH41 PM2.5 air quality sensor(optional)
Outdoor Sensor Package
Outdoor temperature and humidity
Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction
Rainfall rate and totals for day, week, month, and year
Calculated wind chill, dew point and heat index display on the WS View App
Solar light intensity and UV index
Package List: 1x Weather Station Set
Note: The stainless steel pole is not included in the package.