- Item Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- ASIN: B07FD3DSXJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 76 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
4 in Garden (See Top 100 in Garden)
- #1 in Weather Stations
ECOWITT WH2910C Wi-Fi Weather Station Color Display with Wireless Outdoor Solar Powered 7-in-1 Weather Sensor Home Weather Forecast Station
- Home Waether Station: Provides accurate information about weather conditions at your home and backyard; Use the data to save time & money and improve home health
- Wi-Fi Capable: enables your station to publish its data wirelessly to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app WS View; supports uploading to ecowitt.net to get email alerts for all the sensor data
- Wireless Outdoor Sensor: wind vane, wind speed cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector 7-in-1 integrated sensor(requires batteries to install as backup power - batteries not included); 100M Long range wireless connectivity
- Color Display LCD Screen: Displays wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV; with weather forecast function
- Weather Alerts: Allows you to set high/low alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain day, dew point and heat index; with batteris as back up power to record your data all the time
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ecowitt Color Display Home Weather Station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring and supports uploads to Wunderground/ WeatherCloud/WOW via Wifi connection.
Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, gardening and more.
Calendar, Moon phase
Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity
Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction (compass)
Absolute and Relative barometric pressure
Rainfall rate and totals for day, week, month and life-time total
Wind chill, dew point and heat index display
Solar light intensity and UV index
Selectable display units for each sensor: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); lux, fc or w/m2 (solar lighting)
Weather forecast based on barometer reading
Barometric history display (12, 24, 48, or 72 hr.)
Maximum and minimum values for sensor
High/low alarm options for sensors
Backlight high/low adjustable when connected to power adapter
Note:1.The weather data on our APP is based on WU server and you need to enter your WU station ID before viewing the weather data.
2.Please download the latest manual on our website
Transmission distance in open field: 100M; RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range:-40˚C - 60˚C;Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; Accuracy:± 5%
Rain volume display range: 0–9999mm; Accuracy: <8%
UV-Index range: 0 – 15; Light range: 0 – 120 kLux
Sensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
Console: 5V DC Adapter (included) or 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)
Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in)
Outdoor sensor (backup): 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing I'd really like is the option to upload raw data to a local computer and not just to WU or others. I have to download the raw data each day from WU which is an annoyance.
The information presented via WU is more useful than the screen provided.
The rain dish on my station blew off the first bit of a gust it faced, no more than 35 km/h. I had to duct-tape it in place to stop it doing that again.
The unit continues to perform well, but it is badly let down by the WS View app. The app feels like it hasn't been updated in years - it's very primitive. The main problem however is that if there is a powercut or the weather station tablet loses its connection with the wi-fi, or even if the internet just goes down - you have to run through the whole wi-fi set-up all over again. Every single time the Internet drops out (and here in Australia with our crappy NBN that's quite regularly) you have to put the station in pairing mode, fire up the app, run through the connection process, enter the wi-fi password and re-pair it. It's a joke to be honest - it should be able tor reconnect to the wi-fi and to remember the password in between outages. If you aren't going to upload your weather station's data to the Internet then this isn't a drama but if you planned on sharing with Wunderground or the other weather services it's a real pain in the arse.
I'd always wanted a weather station that could upload its data to the Internet and I finally got round to buying this one after years of uncertainty. And I have to say I'm very pleased with my choice. It's extremely easy to set-up - just stick it on a pole and make sure it's level and pointing the right way. Connecting it to the Internet isn't as simple as it could be as you have to connect it via a smartphone app in much the same way that you do with Internet-enabled lightbulbs etc. But once it's up and running it's set-and-forget. I love having the little digital display on my desk showing temperature, wind speed etc and I also upload the data to Weather Underground so that others can see the weather data too. All things being equal it's a great little weather statiion that has been performing flawlessly since I installed it a couple of months ago.
Overall would highly recommend to anyone wanting a weather station with all the bells and whistles but without the price tag