ECOWITT WH2320C Wi-Fi Weather Station with Wireless Solar Powered 7-in-1 Weather Sensor, PC Software and Weather APP
Enhance your purchase
- Professional Weather Station: allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions on a large LCD display console and view the weather data and graph via weather app/pc software
- Wi-Fi Capable: enables your station to publish its data wirelessly to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app WS View; supports uploading to ecowitt.net to get email alerts for all the sensor data
- 7-in-1 Outdoor Sensor Array: includes wind vane, wind cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector; updates to your console every 16 second
- Real-Time Weather Conditions: measures wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV
- Programmable Weather Alarms: Sets high/low alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind, gust, rain rate/rain day, dew point and heat index; With message board function to stream real-time and history min/max weather data; with batteris as back up power to storage your data all the time
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 43.8 x 26.4 x 16.8 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 August 2018
- Manufacturer : ECOWITT
- ASIN : B07GZQQ85V
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ecowitt Professional Weather Station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring and supports uploads to Wunderground/ WeatherCloud/WOW via Wifi connection.
Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, gardening, educational purposes, boating and more.
Calendar, Moon phase
Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity
Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction (compass)
Absolute and Relative barometric pressure
Rainfall rate and totals for day, week, month, year and life-time total
Wind chill, dew point and heat index display
Solar light intensity and UV index
Selectable display units for each sensor: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); lux, fc or w/m2 (solar lighting)
Weather forecast based on barometer reading
Barometric history chart (12, or 24 hr.)
Maximum and minimum values for sensor with time stamp
High/low alarm options for sensors
Message panel showing alarm conditions, min and max data, etc.
Data preserved during battery change
PC software (requires Wi-Fi connection; downloaded)
Backlight high/low adjustable when connected to power adapter
Note: 1.The weather data on our APP is based on WU server and you need to enter your WU station ID before view ing the weather data.
2.Please download the latest manual on our website.
Transmission distance in open field: 100 M; RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range:-40˚C - 60˚C;Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; Accuracy:± 5%
Rain volume display range: 0–9999mm; Accuracy: <8%
UV-Index range: 0 – 15; Light range: 0 – 120 kLux
Sensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
Console: 5V DC Adapter (included) or 3 x AA Batteries (not included)
Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in)
Outdoor sensor (backup): 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems to be very accurate when compared to local state weather stations around the area.
Overall - I am very pleased with the purchase and would recommend it if you want more than the basic weather station.