- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.1 x 6.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- ASIN: B07JLRFG24
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 114 customer ratings
Ecowitt GW1000 Wi-Fi Weather Station Gateway with Indoor Temperature Humidity Pressure 3-in-1 Sensor
- WIFI Weather Sensor: This device can stream data from optional ecowitt sensors [outdoor temp & humidity(WH32), multi-channel temp & humidity(WH31), rain(WH40), soil moisture(WH51), PM2.5 sensors(WH41) and more ] to your local WLAN network or Internet based weather services; Allows you to remote monitor weather data on our free WS View APP
- Live Data: View the live data of all connected sensor directly on the WS View APP. You can also choose to upload the data to our own weather server to view all the history graph (More functions are being developing)
- WU Dashboard: Supports uploads to weather underground, weathercloud and WOW; enables you to view current conditions and history graph of your WU station ID directly on the WS View APP; Note: this function is only for outdoor temperature & humidity(WH32),rain (WH40),pressure sensor(GW1000)
- 3-In-1 Probe Sensor: Measures indoor temperature, humidity and pressure. Note: only the pressure data can be uploaded to weather underground.
- Easy to Setup: Connects to your home or office wifi by simply plugging the USB port into a socket(within wifi signal cover range);Small size and compact design
Colour: GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Supports uploading to our free Ecowitt Weather server: ecowitt.net to remote monitoring all your sensor data and history graph(please add your device on the website after uploading).
Supported sensors (sold separately): outdoor temperature & humidity(WH32), MAX 8 multi-channel temperature and humidity(Ecowitt WH31), rain(WH40), wind(WH68), MAX 8 soil moisture(WH51), MAX 4 PM2.5(WH41) and more sensors will be available soon
Email alerts functions available for all the sensors on the ecowitt.net.
Note: The WIFI Weather Sensor series products are new and please update the latest firmware for better functioning. Any question, please just contact us first.
The black button is used for the following two modes:
1. Wi-Fi Configure Mode: press and hold the button for 5s till the Wi-Fi status indicator LED is fast flashing and the gateway is ready for the Wi-Fi configuration operation.
2.Reset Mode: Press and hold the button for 10s will reset the gateway and clear the history data.
Power: DC 5V(USB connection); Size: 12x35x62mm
Cable Length: 1M/3FT
Wireless Range to external sensors: 300FT/100M(in open areas)
Note:The gateway can also work with WH5360 Rain Gauge/WH0290 Air Quality Monitor/WH0291 Soil Moisture Monitor(should be at the same frequency)
Temperature range: -10°C – 60°C (14°F - 140°F); resolution: 0.1°C, or 0.1°F; accuracy: ± 1°C
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; resolution: 1%; accuracy: ± 5%
Barometric pressure range: 300 – 1,100 hPa (8.85 – 32.5 inHg); accuracy: ± 5 hPa ; 0.1 hPa (0.01 inHg)
Package List: 1x GW1000 Wi-Fi Gateway + 1x Cable Clip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Range is much better than acurite.
I have 4 weather sensors (temp/humidity) and 1 soil sensor but this unit can wirelessly read many more devices. Each device type can use 8 channels so...
I use this for monitoring my plants in an indoor grow and outside weather. The gateway itself can do temp, humidity and pressure.
There is an app that works for live readings over your local wifi. The local app does not chart though. If you hook up to their free web service then you can read live and see charting. Awesome. Just with ecowitt would add VPD (vapour pressure deficit) to their charting as an option. It's just a simple calculation but incredibly useful for growers.
One tenth of a Pulse One monitor and accurate enough.
Includes a graphic display and email alerts when the temperature drops below a threshold that I set. Met all my expectations.
Ecowitt site has a Beautiful lay out.
Past my expectations.
There is only one goof up. The power is supplied via full size USB2 male connector protruding from the device.
This creates a problem: if you plug it directly to the power supply - the WiFi and the RF gets noised up by the power supply. Otherwise to get around this problem yo need to acquire the USB2 male-to-female extension cable.
I am certain the GW1000 has this arrangement for some reason, but it is not an obvious one. I am guessing (as the manual does not specify it) that it might be plugged into some other Ecowitt device that supplies it with power. But still - the better way is to provide USB power by regular USB cable just like all other devices do.
The software and display on Android may need improvements.
The technical support is easy to reach via email and they respond super fast. If there is something to correct - they do it almost within hours by updating the firmware for GW1000.
Good job Ecowitt - keep improving.