- Item Weight: 72.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: BD13012
- ASIN: B07HKRCC9K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,599 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #21 in Menstrual Cups
ECOAMOR Menstrual Cups, 2-Pack Tampon Alternatives Moon Cup with 1 Sterilizing Washing Cup and Storage Bag,Most Comfortable and Better Removal Stem Design,BPA Free (Pink+Turquoise, Small+Large)
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- FREE TO CHOOSE SUITABLE SIZE,for ladycup starters, you may not know which size can perfectly fit you, so we offer different packs optional.Select your ideal cup.
- 100% MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE, Our menstrual cups are made of 100% BPA-FREE Medical Grade Silicone.Highest quality reusable menstrual cup that's skin safe, discrete and easy to clean.
- SOLID STEMS BETTER THAN HOLLOW ONES,the ECOAMOR lady cups are with special design on the grab stem. The stem is solid and with a small ball at the end to ensure you can fully sanitize the cups before and after use, while lots of other brands are with hollow stem, and it's always very hard to release the water inside entirely.The new design also makes our hygiene cup easier to be inserted and removed, and more comfortable to use.
- SET WITH A STERILIZING SILICONE WASHING CUP, We match a sterilizing cup with this menstrual travel hygiene kit, so that you can use them more conveniently no matter you are out or at home. You can easily clean and sterilize the feminine cup before and after use anytime anywhere. The washing cup is made of environmental silicone, pls be careful when you sterilize the cup with boiled water.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Best product for tampon alternatives, reduce tampon and sanitary napkin waste and save money by reusing your menstruation cups for years to come. We can all do sth to release some burden for the earth.
Amazon Global Store
Colour: Pink+turquoise | Size: Small+Large
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 2 x Menstrual Cups
- 1 x Menstrual Washing Cup
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x User Manual
Color: light purple, pink, turquoise, White
Size: S: diameter: 1.61 inches length: 2.6 inches
L: diameter: 1.88 inches length: 2.94 inches
Net Weight: S: 0.45 oz L: 0.56 oz
ECOAMOR Period Cups are made from durable medical grade silicone. It's the best menstrual cup you can find in the market.
It's safe, soft and comfortable to wear and offers better leakage protection than any tampon or pads. This is well proved by our staff and customers who tried the product and love it since then.
See what people say about our softcup:
Never will go back to tampons.
Great reusable menstrual cup for reducing the land fill.
Great for cold weather.
Great if you have allergies.
Got a sterilizing wash cup, very convenient hygiene travel kit Money Saving, eco friendly menstrual cup.
Super good!!For lighter, no crampy feeling, WAY less moody cycle!
Great alternative to disposable pads!
You can run, dance,swim and travel, do whatever you like without any inconvenience! You never know you can feel so free during your menstruation period until you try an ECOAMOR menstruation cup!
And this ECOAMOR soft cup kit allows you to change cups, wash the used cycle cup, dry it and store it easily, quickly and discreetly. This makes it the perfect kit for both home, travel and out to use in public bathrooms.
Unlike tampons and pads that you usually have to change 3, 4 times a day, you can wear a menstrual cup up to 12 hours, depending on your flow, usually you just need to empty it once a day, then rinse it, and insert it again! It will save you hundreds to thousands of dollars and help to minimize the impact on the earth compared to pads and tampons.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cups were too soft for me. They would not open at all, no matter how long I tried to adjust them to get them to open. It just didn't happen. So I'll stick with my Lunette and Tampax cup.
Edited to add:
They do have amazing customer service and refunded me the money without me having to send them back. So I added 2 more stars because of that! If they come out with a firmer cup I will give them another try.
i’ve had them through 2 menstrual cycles and at the second one the cup actually tore? me and left me sore well after my period... i feel like after childbirth that’s isnt something you want to deal with (he’s 1yo now). another things was they leaked for me so i either wore a pad to support or experienced staining when i thought i could trust them
delivery was fast and initially they seem they would work well- my sensitivity must be up and therefore they didn’t work for me or i’m just not applying correctly.