|Volume Capacity||18 Liters|
|Manufacturer||ECEEN ELECTRONIC LIMITED|
|Product Dimensions||21.34 x 12.19 x 36.07 cm; 20 Grams|
ECEEN LED Turn Signal Backpack Light Reflective Vest 18L Capacity Outdoor Sports Bag Flashing Warning Lamp Security Pack with 1L Bladder Bag & Wireless Remote Control for Safety Cycling
|Price:||+ $15.44 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Functional Backpacks - 18L capacity (14.2' x 8.4' x 4.8') soft backpack, waterproof & multi-function, made of nylon fabric, warning light, safe and practical. You can carry your phone, wallet, keys, water, etc. gadgets. With 1L hydration bladder bag, wireless remote controller, and USB charging cable. Great for running, cycling, walking.
- 4 LED Turn Signals - With 3.8' x 3.2' 30pcs LEDs light-emitting display panel, It has 4 Led signals: Left, Right, Forward, Stop, from turn signals to emergency signals, to reminder drivers for keeping their distance. And provide a safer warning effect in the foggy weather at night.
- USB Rechargeable Battery - The led turn signal backpack built-in 500mA rechargeable lithium battery, which can be charged simply through connecting to your computer or mobile power bank with USB port. It can last 4-6 hours of continuous work. And the charging time is around 2 hours.
- Wireless Remote Control - Wireless control, safely use when riding. Tied the wireless transmitter on the bike, so you never has to take their hands off the handlebar. The wireless signal does not interfere with each other, if Multi-user are using it at close range concurrently.
- Hydration Bladder Bag Include - High quality 1 Liter (0.26 Gallon) PEVA & BPA Free bladder lasts all day. It's leak proof and easily refillable and removable. Keeps water COOL ALL DAY! Widely 2-inch screw cap allows ice for an even cooler drink & makes cleaning easy. Complete with soft high flow bite-valve and durable mouthpiece with dustproof gap keep from dust.
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LED Turn Signals Warning Lamp Bag Features:
The ECEEN Safe Led Signal Pack are weather resistant for Running, Cycling, Walking. And Attached 1 liters bladder water bag, Make outdoor travel more comfortable and convenient.
1. USB rechargeable, save power, with 500mAh lithium polymer battery inside, easy to charge the pack.
2. Wireless control, safely use when riding. Tied the wireless transmitter on the bike, so you never has to take their hands off the handlebar.
3. The wireless signal does not interfere with each other, if Multi-user are using it at close range concurrently.
4. The LED turn signal panel includes 30 lights and a large display. It has 4 Led signals: left, right, forward, stop, from turn signals to emergency signals, to reminder drivers for keeping their distance.
5. The lovely pack can take your mobile phones, wallets, keys, water, etc., so backpacks are a must-have accessory for the cyclists.
Safety Cycling Backpack Specifications:
Main Function: Turn signal for cycling, traveling, hiking, etc.
Backpack Size: 14.2' x 8.4' x 4.8', 18L Capacity
Working Frequency: RF 430MHZ
Waterproof Level: PIX-5
Transmission Distance: 3 meters (Depending on the surroundings)
Battery of the Transmitter: 2 pieces of button cells 2032 (Non-rechargeable)
Battery of the Receiver: Built-in 500 mAh lithium Battery (Rechargeable)
Working time: 6-8hours
Charging By: DC 5V 500mA or USB
Material of the Back: Nylon, Oxford fabric Etc
Shell Material of Transmitter: PC+ABS
Turn signal Pattern: Right, Left, Forward, Stop
Storage Temperature: -30℃ to
Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
Warning Guiding Light Bag Includes :
1x 1 Liters Bladder Bag
1x USB Cable
1x Remote Controller
4x Cable ties
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So off the top I Love the fact that this backpack comes with a 1 liter water bag as when im not looking to carry a water bottle i dont really have to. Also if you happen to not care for the Water bag you can remove it at any time and carry a water bottle. There is also padding on the back so your back wont be poked and proded by the contents of the backpack. Other than the initial features of the backpack I have used this Backpack for multiple purposes such as a gym bag, daily carry & a runner's Sack.
I can say that there are not a lot of cons i can think of as all the issues i initially had with the backpack i solved them. However, the one issue that i run into is refilling the water bag. The issue is the Tubing keeps twisting and turning and the water bag wont lay down properly which causes water to spill. the only solution i can think of is removing the water bag and tube from the backpack completely which will inevitable become annoying but hey, you cant have it all right?
If you are looking for a heavy carry backpack than this is not it! This bag is meant for light carry. I myself carry tons of stuff and within my 7 day review i found it tough to use this bag when i knew i would need a lot of things that day for errands. i found out quick to only choose the bare necessities when setting up my bag for the next day.
So i decided to show this bag around and asked people to try on this backpack and surprisingly this back fit people with a small to large build. The length of the tube can be adjusted by either coiling the tube around the cap where you fill up the water bag to make it shorter and uncoiling it to make it hang lower. You can also remove the LED Panel by unzipping it off the backpack which if you want to travel without it then you can.
So here are the thing i used this backpack for in my 7 day review.
Gym bag: Bladder Bag (Removed), T-Shirt, Workout Shorts, Sweat towel, Deodorant, Headphones & Snack | This was a tight fit.
Runner's Sack: Bladder Bag (Full), Headphones, Sweat towel, Deodorant, Snack, Wallet, Phone & Power bank | A little Space left but not much.
Daily Carry: Bladder Bag (Full), Samsung Galaxy S5e 10in Tablet with Case on, Lotion, Phone, Charger & Power bank | My Tablet took up most of the space. I was able to remove and put stuff in but i would need to move things around to clear the path to put it back in.