- Rich, supple Camel Nubuck leather with crafted derby-lace and perforated detailing
- Light-weight sole featuring distinctive crepe rubber and innovative, technological injection of the midsole polyurethane (PU)
- Removable leather-covered inlay sole with ECCO Comfort Fiber System (ECFS) for increased air circulation
- Textile lining. Soft and comfortable, ensuring a perfect inner climate
- Durable, light-weight crepe rubber outsole for outstanding flexibility and all-day comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Based on the original ‘Veldskoen’ walking shoe — inspired by traditional Khoisan footwear in South Africa, and later made famous under the name Desert Boot — the Ecco CrepeTray is a combination of soft, camel Nubuck or pebbled full grain leathers, and the distinctive crepe sole, that has become a shoe collection staple.
Fusing the tradition of crepe rubber and the innovative, technological injection of Mid-Sole Polyurethane, Ecco have redesigned a classic platform, infusing it with dynamic, lightweight comfort.
Dynamic Comfort Platform
Anatomically Shaped Last
Anatomically designed last gives a form fitting moulded footbed, and rounded heel that delivers added comfort, and a snug fit.
Based on traditional crepe rubber platform design, using cast moulds, but re-engineered to deliver extreme anatomically designed comfort and substantial weight reduction.
A hollowed-out Ecco CrepeTray injected with Mid-Sole Polyurethane, offers a fusion of grip and traditional aesthetics, combined with lightweight, soft and shock absorbing qualities.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|