- Save 12% on EBL 9V 280mAh Rechargeable Battery when you purchase 1 or more EBL Universal LCD Battery Charger (ASIN:B078PC5GPL) offered by EBL Official-AU. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code LT2XDM64. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
EBL Universal Battery Charger LCD Display with Discharge Function for Ni-MH Ni-CD AA, AAA, C, D Rechargeable Batteries
- *Limited Sale Only 26.58* EBL 906 quality charger can charge or discharge 1-4 AA/AAA/C/D and 1-2 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries, independent charging slot, can charge different size batteries freely. PLEASE NOTE, THE BATTERY CAN NOT CHARGE 9V LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES.
- LCD display screen indicates the charging progress(AA/AAA/C/D Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries) status:charging,discharging, full or bad. Auto stop charging when fully charged. While The LED indicators is for 9V Battery only, please note the LED light will be bright all the way, the charging time should be counted according to the capacity of the battery.
- MCU controlled, adopts using -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge, prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current or over-heat.
- AC and DC input design (AC cable provided only), applied to worldwide voltage - AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, convenient everywhere.
- Constant current charging mode would protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Press the blue button for charging and discharging
"CHG" -- Charging; "DISCHG" -- Discharging;
"ERROR"-- install the battery incorrectly or the battery is broken one.
MCU controlled, Safety Protected
Negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries), overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection make it more easier for usage.
For Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries: 1/2/3/4 AA, AAA, C, D and 1/2 9V batteries.
Correct Operations and Stockpile for Better Using
* LED will not turn off when fully charged for 9V battery, please remove the 9V battery timely when fully charged.
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
Charging Time Table:
1pcs Battery Type (Ni-MH) Capacity Charging Time (approx)
AAA 500-1200mAh 1-3 hours
AA 1300-2800mAh 1.5-3.5 hours
C 1800-5000mAh 2-6 hours
D 1800-10000mAh 2-10 hours
9V 150-600mAh 5-20 hours
What You Get
EBL Battery Charger x1
User Manual x1
AC Cable x1
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems to work well, and the LED screen that shows the batteries charging seems like a decent enough indicator.
I have only used it twice to charge 8x AA batteries. The batteries did get a bit warm. But I do not have a comparison.
By warm I mean like a luke warm cup of tea. This is after the charge had completed.
I took the batteries out and put them back in, the charger seemed to think they were not full charged.
Not sure what that will mean for future use.
If there is an electrician out there, probably best you take a look to see if this is a decent product.