EARISE Q8 USB Powered 2.1 Stereo Computer Speakers with Subwoofer Black
|Price:||+ $16.71 Delivery|
|Surround sound channel configuration||2.1|
|Speaker maximum output power||5 Watts|
About this item
- One bass host and two treble units. High quality bass sound and high fedelity treble voice. Powered by USB. Standard 3.5 mm plug input.
- Independent power switch, volume adjustment, treble and bass adjustment, all in the front of bass unit. Most of other speakers only have bass adjustment.
- Multiple colors, exquisite workmanship. Just the right size to put on your computer desk. Does not occupy extra sockets.
- Can be used in your bedroom, in office, living room, and also loud enough to be used outdoor.
- Dimensions: 5.59 x 3.74 x 5.2 inches (bass host), 3.07 x 2.64 x 2.56 inches (satellite speakers). Item Weight: 2.65 lbs. Speaker power: 9W (5W+2Wx2). Nominal Impedance: Bass host speaker 2 OHM, Satellite speaker 4 OHM. Frequency Response: Bass host speaker 30Hz ~ 200Hz, Satellite speaker 180Hz ~ 20 KHz. Degree of Distortion: 0.3% < 1W/1KHz, Degree of Separation: ≥ 45dB, Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) : ≥ 60dB
- Product Dimensions : 22.35 x 14.73 x 12.7 cm; 703 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : EARISE
- ASIN : B01NCJ2AU9
- Item Model Number : 8541708112
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EARISE Q8 2.1 channel stereo speaker will definitely surprise you with its great sound quality and fairly economic price. It beats all other USB speakers that sell at about 30-50 dollars.
It is based on the bass speaker unit design and bass box geometry to generate strong, surging bass. It has a 3 inch 5W bass speaker and 2 inch 2W*2 satellite speakers. The treble is clear and mellow is alto. The tone has large dynamic and low distortion.
There are three control knobs and one power switch:
Color: White / Red / Orange / Black
Connectivity Technology: wired
Dimensions: 5.59 x 3.74 x 5.2 inches (bass host), 3.07 x 2.64 x 2.56 inches (satellite speakers)
Item Weight: 2.65 pounds
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I gave this a 2 star rating originally. The power did not work on the first speaker set, got another one.
It powers off my 21w solar panel, and charges my phone off the same small panel. It is not quite loud enough to overpower the sound of birds/cars on the highway etc. but in a quiet room it puts out a good clear sound. For this I changed my rating to 5 star as I've been listening to some music on it for a number of hours, and I don't notice any very bad quality sound for what it is. It does a good job for a small usb powered speaker system.
I tested the bass down to 30hz and it seems to do as avertised, though at max volume, and very barely noticable. Again the materials are very cheap, but it's not bad for what it is.
For $21 I say it's worth it. Not much out there for options for a 5v usb powered subwoofer.
edit: I've been using this every day for about a month now. I use a usb raspberry pi switch to turn the power on and off so I don't wear the button out. I really like this speaker system for every day use. It has good enough bass and works wonderfully with a raspberry pi for a 5v computer, cell phone, tablet, etc. for a low power computer setup. I hope to use it in a teardrop camper in the future and will design the teardrop slightly around these for my entertainment system. Would definitely buy again if they fail in the future as wires do get old after years of use.
edit: 2 months later and I'm dissapointed to see the item unavailable. I sure hope they will sell more of these. I've been using them for hours daily and they put out great clear sound still. If they come available again I highly recommend these if you want a usb subwoofer system. They do a good job for the power a small 5v usb speaker can do.
edit 3: going on 2 years and these speakers still work great. No complaints. For mobile I found a good can-sized bluetooth usb rechargable speaker with aux in. (fits in cup holder in car) This set is just fine for at home.