|Material Type||Pressure sensitive medical grade acrylic adhesive from a Japanese company.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Manufacturer||Posture Pals Pty Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||7.01 x 7.01 x 5.99 cm|
Dynamic Tape Black Biomechanical, Therapeutic, Sports, Clinician Designed for Performance Fitness Athletes, Protect & Assist Motion, Injury Recovery, Hypoallergenic & Latex Free
- ✅ The Dynamic Tape range consists of three varying elastic resistance and recoil grades: BEIGE TATTOO- Strong, BLACK TATTOO- Very Strong, and ECO GRAY TATTOO- Extra Strong. Dynamic Tape is the “Original” Biomechanical Tape , an entirely new category of sports and therapeutic taping. These innovative, 4-way stretching tapes, absorb and inject force to reduce the workload on the body. Our taping methodology aims to directly manage load, modify movement patterns and assist function.
- ✅ Dynamic Tape is not a kinesiology or athletic tape, and is made from different materials. It stretches much further and doesn’t have a solid endpoint in the same way as athletic or kinesiology tapes do. This allows Dynamic Tape to be applied in the shortened position to maximise the ‘bungee’ effect and still permit full movement in the neck, shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, foot and muscle.
- ✅ Designed to work mechanically, alter movement patterns while absorbing load and re-injecting that energy back into movement, all without limiting range of motion. Comparatively, Kinesiology tapes are designed to work neurophysiologically, attempting to alter pain perception, muscle activity or circulation via contact with and lifting of the skin. See Dynamic Tape web and YouTube channel for best instructions on correctly applying and removing tape.
- 👨⚕️ Originally designed by Clinicians for Clinicians, now used and trusted by professional athletes, celebrities, major sporting clubs and associations around the world such as: Tim Cahill, Serena Williams, Kim Clijsters, Nick Kyrgios, Sergio Ramos-Real Madrid, Boa Vista FC in Portugal, Socceroos, Melbourne City FC, Newcastle Jets, Boston Red Sox, LA Dodgers, New England Patriots, Stanford, Griffith & Australian Catholic Universities.
- 🏆 Has been thoroughly tested and recommended by The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS). The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS) is comprised of national chiropractic sports councils worldwide and individual members, and has affiliations with international organizations within the chiropractic profession and the world of sports. The vision of FICS is: Empowering Athletes to Maximal Performance…NATURALLY
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DYNAMIC TAPE is available in three strengths recognisable by their colours: beige with BEIGE TATTOO and beige with BLACK TATTOO and ECO, Black with GREY TATTOO. Common to all of these tapes is high stretch, good resistance and strong recoil. It stretches much further and does not have a rigid end point like kinesiology tapes. This design and the unique, visco-elastic properties allow it to work like a bungee cord by acting on the levers of the body aiming to provide a deceleration force, absorb load and reduce the work on injured, overloaded or fatigued tissues. It is particularly well suited to applications targeting the musculotendinous unit, functional assistance where weakness or nerve injury is present or for long multi-joint applications. The BLACK TATTOO offers a slightly higher resistance and recoil to the BEIGE TATTOO and is the more commonly used product. The BEIGE TATTOO may be preferable on more sensitive skin due to the slightly lower forces or where a more discreet taping application is required. The extra strength Dynamic Tape ECO is another world first and is made from recycled plastic bottles using patent pending technology to provide much more resistance much sooner in range (higher elastic modulus) but with slightly less recoil than BLACK OR BEIGE TATTOO. This is ideal for applications where there is minimal movement but firm resistance is required. Dynamic Tape ECO may therefore be more suited to applications for ligaments (e.g. fingers, thumbs, ankles, syndesmosis) and joint glides where the added benefit of elastic compression and resistance is desirable to augment force closure and stability but when full range is still required (to allow load dissipation, maintenance of balance strategies and normal function).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
showering . During my knee recovery , I found it gives me the added support better than the stretch pull on knee brace , and the tape is not noticeable under clothes. Love this tape ! Cut a piece of tape down the middle - but stop to leave about 3 inches uncut, place the uncut end of tape under knee cap and wrap the cut pieces around the knee. See picture . I also used a piece of tape on my shoulder to help with occasional muscle pain. Highly recommend!!!
This is what she has to say:
Order was delivered well packaged promptly.
I have tried numerous types of tape.
This one is surely my favorite
My skin doesn’t react with rashes from this tape.
The tapes holds firmly on my skin even after 5 days.
I can remove it pretty painlessly.( I have no hair on my skin )
I use it for heavy weight lifting to prevent injuries and on sore muscles. Works every time.
It has cool design and color.
Tape surface is smooth and invisible under cloths.
Happy with this Dynamic tape
Best support after total knee replacement.
It is not adhesive.
After removal of tape, my skin was itchy and it caused an allergic
Not good at all.