Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Durex Play Aloe Vera 2 in 1 Massage Gel Intimate Lube, 200ml
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||$7.95 ($3.98 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||$2.04 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide. See more|
About this item
- Durex play massage 2in1 gel with soothing aloe Vera is a smooth, silky gel and can be enjoyed as part of a massage or used in intimate areas as a lube
- It is non greasy, non sticky and fragrance free
- It can ease vaginal dryness and intimate discomfort
- You can use it with all Durex condoms
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 4.8 x 15.4 cm; 230 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser Health
- ASIN : B07HGCBKR1
- Item Model Number : 3051338
- Country of origin : Thailand
- Best Sellers Rank: 259 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Play massage 2 in 1 is now blended with soothing aloe Vera. Light and non greasy, it's gentle enough for all over body massage, as well as use in intimate areas. It's water soluble, easily washed off and won't stain. It's also fragrance free. Play lubes can ease vaginal dryness and intimate discomfort whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Who knows, maybe I just got a bad batch but either way it wasn't good
1) Works perfectly like any other Durex lube.
1) As I just said, it lacks fragrance and that's an absolute turn off !
2) The fact that there is NO fragrance wasn't mentioned/advertised on the front label, but rather succinctly mentioned in a small font on the back label. C'mon who in the world reads the back label thoroughly while purchasing a lube ?