The most comprehensive, yet easy to understand short book that provides the essential information you need for surviving the outdoors!
Are you planning an outdoors trip but feel insecure and unsure of your abilities?
Do you love adventuring in the wilderness but fear that you might not survive?
Are you a regular hiker and camper but want to brush up on the essentials?
Do you simply have an interest in survival and would like to learn some handy techniques that one day might save your life?
Then this book is for you!
I am Alex Pitt, adventurer, climber, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer. I am here to give you the basics of outdoor survival in the most easy-to-read and understand way. Even if you have never hiked or explored the great outdoors, this book will be your introduction. I wish I had a guide as detailed as this one when I first started my outdoor adventures. After reading this book you will be able to find sustenance in creatures that you would not normally eat, create a fire without using any match, search for water in a barren environment and a lot more!
I will teach you:
- the basics of surviving outdoors
- how to keep yourself safe and feel more confident when exploring the vast wilderness
- how to be always prepared even for the worst situations
- how to adapt
This handy manual features:
- Preparing yourself mentally for survival and how to act when in danger
- Detailed instructions on how to start a fire using several different methods – even using ice
- Finding and preparing water from various sources – even in a barren environment
- Providing food for yourself by gathering nuts and fruits and hunting using simple traps that I will teach you how to make
- Navigating in the wild – with and without map and compass; tips and tricks such as using the sun, clouds, moon and even your wristwatch
If you are ready to read this easy-to-understand book, ideal for inexperienced as well as regular outdoor explorers, scroll up and click that buy button.
Read the book and go out and explore the wilderness!