Yet another wonderful story in this series. I really like the fact that the characters in this series are far more complex than they first appear. They are shaped by their experiences, both good and bad and they find their HEA as they accept love despite thinking they will never find it.
Jo’s life with her first husband was as bad as I’d imagined it might be. She’s has had to learn not to accept the negative self talk he imposed on her, as well as the feelings of inadequacy.
Bran feels overwhelmed with the changes that have seen him travel thousands of miles from the only place he considered home. He has a young daughter, a new earldom and an unloving mother.
When he and Jo team up they make a great team. I was very happy to read Jo’s story and see her get her HEA. Now I’m onto the next book in the series.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 18 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Darcy E Burke Publishing
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 20 December 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B078JFVGZ5
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,772 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)