Purchased this for my dual 24" monitors which will works great.
- Vertical stand is 14.5" tall from the top of your desk. This will let the arm to place the center of your monitor 24" from the top of the desk.
- You have a ton of adjustability with the arms left right up down and monitor tilted up or down
- All important parts of stand are metal, there is some cosmetic plastic pieces but all are none supporting parts.
- All joints can be tightened with the included hex wrench
- Clamp for the table can handle different table top thickness.
- Includes pieces to allow stand to be secured in a hole in the desktop
- Good selection of fasteners and washers with good instructions on how to attach to the back of your monitor.
- All parts were packaged really well, fasteners in individual packages making sure none are lost
- Good solid stand, no fears of it falling over or anything.
- I am placing this as a con, if you have two monitors that are the same size and want them side by side the arms are not set up the same from the rear. Nothing wrong with that but visually it bothers me.
- Has cable management but you still see the wires
This FEZIBO computer monitor mount offers an attractive way to display one monitor while saving the most amount of desk space.