Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts Hardcover – 29 December 2016
Enhance your purchase
Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts, Fourth Edition is the 'one-stop-shop' for practical contractual matters, making it essential reading for anyone involved in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts.
This book includes:
- A guide to the common legal issues in negotiating and drafting contracts
- An explanation of the structure and content of a commercial contract
- Good and bad practice in drafting (and in using clear, modern English)
- The meaning and use of commonly-used words, phrases and legal jargon
- The formalities for creating and signing contracts
- Guidance on the interpretation of contracts
- Steps to take, and what to check for in a contract to eliminate errors (including lists of what to check for in different situations)
- Practical measures to protect documents from unwanted alteration, to remove metadata and sensitive information and to secure documents
- Drafting and legal issues when contracting with consumers
The Fourth Edition has been fully updated to take account of important court decisions regarding the interpretation of contracts and changes in consumer legislation.
Drafting and Negotiating Commercial Contracts, Fourth Edition is for everyone who wishes to understand, or has to negotiate or draft, a commercial contract. This includes commercial lawyers, contract managers, in-house lawyers, lawyers in private practice, LPC course tutors and law and business students.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Bloomsbury Professional; 4th edition (29 December 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1784512664
- ISBN-13 : 978-1784512668
- Dimensions : 16.99 x 2.39 x 24.41 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 459,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On the down side it was way too pricey at £140, but I've learnt to live with that.