Dr Superfoods Tart Cherries
- Healthy Snack, Sugar Free
- Made with 100 percent natural ingredients
- High in beneficial antioxidants
- Ideal snack for when you are hungry
- Great to eat whilst watching TV or at the cinema
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 11.9 x 4.3 x 16.9 cm; 125 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Waiva Clark
- ASIN : B07NDPJR3C
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,846 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier : soya lecithin<1%, natural vanilla flavouring<1%), glazing agent (vegan friendly), roasted almonds.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Dr Superfoods Tart Cherries are a power house of nutrition. They are dark red in color which shows their high amounts of anthocyanin's (antioxidants). Tart cherries are one of the few foods that contain melatonin. As their name suggests, they are pleasantly tart and tangy. Tart cherries are infused with apple juice concentrate, making them completely free of refined cane sugar.