- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Dr. Scholl’s MASSAGING GEL ADVANCED Insoles // All-Day Comfort That Allows You to Stay on Your Feet Longer (for Women's 6-10, also available for Men's 8-14)
|Price:||($25.48 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Comfort and Energy Massaging Gel Insoles for Women, 1 Pair, Size 6-10|
About this item
- Designed for people with foot discomfort and foot and leg fatigue
- Made with Massaging Gel Technology, they double the comfort in your shoes, for those with foot discomfort, so you can feel comfortable and more energized all day
- Helps reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs
- Fits Casual shoes, Sneakers and Work boots/shoes. Trim to fit
- Dr. Scholl's offers a Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product
Product detailsSize:1 Count
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 3.02 x 31.24 cm; 149.69 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Bayer HealthCare LLC
- ASIN : B01M9GSSJW
- Item Model Number : I00090956
Best Sellers Rank:
6,345 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 51 in Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles especially for people with foot discomfort and foot and leg fatigue. Made with Massaging Gel Technology, they double the comfort in your shoes, for those with foot discomfort, so you can feel comfortable and more energized all day. The package contains one pair of gel insoles to fit women's shoe sizes 6-10. Dr. Scholl's has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc.