The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's recognizable dna looks like this: 8 eyes, grooved sides, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. This season, the boot continues the party with a high-shine sparkle glitter finish.
- Constructed on the iconic, durable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Good slip resistance and abrasion
- Made with a Goodyear welt: the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with a z-welt stitch
- Comes with two pairs of laces: ribbon, or regular
- Retains essential Doc DNA, like yellow stitching, grooved sides and a heel-loop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
1 customer rating
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|