Dr. Frederick's Original Arch Support Sleeves 2.0 - Doctor Developed Flat Foot Arch Supports - 2 Pieces - Small/Medium
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- NEW DESIGN: We have redesigned our customer-favorite arch supports for plantar fasciitis to be even MORE SUPPORTIVE, THICKER, and MORE COMFORTABLE. The compression arch support offered by our foot compression sleeve is IMPROVED by the stretchy silicone that is tight without being too snug. The combination of compression and support is ideal for plantar fasciitis arch support, flat feet support, fallen arch support, and general foot pain.
- ARCH SUPPORT FOR PAIN RELIEF: If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, flat feet, achilles tendonitis, or fallen arches, you need daily arch support! Our compression foot sleeve set is designed for daily wear and daily PAIN RELIEF.
- LONG-LASTING: We have heard from customers that REUSABLE and DURABLE products are important. Our thicker and stretchier compression foot sleeves are designed to LAST through daily wear. Whether you're walking the dog, walking to meetings, or keeping up with errands and kids, this plantar fasciitis support and achilles tendon support won't quit until you do!
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT FOR FOOT PAIN RELIEF: Our foot arch support sleeves are designed for LEFT and RIGHT feet, but the sleeves can be turned inside out on either side to provide a custom fit. Perhaps you need the support to favor one side of your foot over the other. The reversible silicone plantar fasciitis sleeve adjusts for your needs. And unlike arch support socks, they're toeless and heel-less, meaning there's space for your feet to breathe for added comfort.
- GET BACK TO IT GUARANTEE: Your results are our top priority. It's part of who we are as physicians. So if your arch support sleeve set doesn't help you get back to doing what you love, we'll find something that will or we'll give you your money back. That's our promise to help you Get Back to the Original You. Just check out our website and click "Guarantee" to redeem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Arch and foot pain can be so debilitating! The nagging discomfort invades your whole day, from brushing your teeth in the morning, to getting a coffee refill, to an evening stroll. Exercise becomes more of a chore than ever. Maybe you've tried an arch support shoe insert or plantar fasciitis inserts and they just haven't done the trick. Shoe inserts can move around your shoe as you walk, and specialized products like arch support sandals or a foot brace can be expensive and ill-fitting.
Look no further in the realm of foot pain relief products! We've redesigned our pain-relieving foot support sleeves to be EVEN MORE COMFORTABLE than before. They're THICKER, STRETCHIER, and MORE SUPPORTIVE. And unlike plantar fasciitis compression socks, they're heel-less and toeless, meaning that your foot gets air to breathe!
Foot support for plantar fasciitis and flat foot pain is crucial for daily comfort, and our foot wrap sleeves are the ideal solution. They're comfortable, cushioned, and have a customizable fit. Other compression arch sleeves and arch support bands are thinner, meaning that their compression can be lacking! A pair of our ARCH SUPPORT SLEEVES 2.0 are the key to daily comfort and pain relief. Click ADD TO CART now to get our foot arch support sleeves shipped straight to your door.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
As of today, I've worn these twice. The first time was for work. I'm on and off my feet all day. I go up and down stairs, and walk over various types of terrain. I had been having a lot of pain in my left foot, and these took most of that pain away.
The second time I wore them, it was with super high wedge boots. I had not been able to wear any shoes with a heel, due to the intense pain in my foot. Surprise surprise, I had very little pain wearing them for around an hour and a half. I was sitting down for quite a bit of that time, but usually even that can cause discomfort.
I have incredibly high arches. The first day these fit well around my foot, and conformed to my arch.
The second wearing they felt slightly more loose. They also have an odd smell.
Overall, I'm hoping these continue to allow me to work without pain and wear all the fabulous heels I have in my closet.
I did have to adjust the position a few times to get them exactly where they weren’t bothering my foot either. I am ordering a pair for my companion also because he has problems with his back.
I would like to have a pair that is clear so not too noticeable when I’m wearing sandals or flip-flops in the summer or ones that can be placed directly on skin without wrapping around.
Buy a compression sock, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M2B4FDG, then slide the sleeve over it, then put your normal socks on.
It has help reduce the damage I do throughout the day and I feel less pain during the day and mornings.
1. I have higher arches
2. I'd rather them be slightly larger and comfortable than too small
3. If I didn't like them, then my husband could wear them...he wears a 13 in men's
I found while slightly big, the large/x-large size gives me support for my whole foot. They are comfortable to wear, but take getting used to. I really am not a fan of it going all the way around my foot. For me, it competes with my socks and feels weird. My husband didn't have a problem with it.
I've had prescription inserts for about 20 years. I get allotted one pair every 2 years. I definitely need them before the 2 years are up. These will be a good and extremely affordable alternative to my prescription ones.