Paediatric specialist Max, is visiting from out of town when he meets legal associate, Violet at the hotel bar, where he is staying.
They have one incredible evening together, but things come to a halt after an awkward misunderstanding.
Three months later, Max has moved cities and is looking for a new lawyer.
Violet is surprised and horrified to discover that their new client in Max.
And so over time and despite Violet's ethical concerns, they begin a D/s relationship.
And just when everything is going very well, Violet discovers something that will change her life (and Max's) forever.
This was a well written D/s story. Having said that, I am personally uncomfortable with the concept of inducing pain through such things as flogging and caning.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 581 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Booth Haller Books (18 October 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JFAF1RM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 188 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,401 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)