Dogtra IQ Mini Small Remote Dog Training System - 400 Yard Range Collar, Rechargeable Remote Trainer, Waterproof, Shock Stimulation, Vibration Pager Training with PetsTEK Dog Training Clicker
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Bundle of 2 Items: Dogtra IQ Mini Remote Training Collar and PetsTEK clicker. Perfect for dogs as small as 15 pounds and up, yet can be used with the dogs as small as 7lb+. Ultra compact, waterproof behavior training collar is designed to fit dogs with neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches. Specially designed for petite dogs in mind, receiver is only 1.3 ounces. Remote is compatible with IQ Plus receiver for large and small dog training.
- Product Features: Up to 400-yard range, fully waterproof collar and receiver, front facing rheostat selector for 100 levels of stimulation ranging from low to medium, Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration modes. Specially designed receiver with curved rear plate for better neck positioning on smaller dogs. Sensitive skin contact points made out of conductive plastic. Simple selector switches between two dogs on the remote when training multiple pets.
- Advanced Features: Dogtra’s IQ MINI dog training unit gives you an ability to adjust the sensitivity of the collar with ease. Select the Momentary Nick mode to deliver a single pulse of electrical stimulation for less than half of a second. If your dog is still not paying attention, select the Constant Stimulation mode to send a continuous stimulation for up to 12 seconds. The Pager Vibration allows you to send a non-stimulating vibration to get your dog’s attention.
- Customer Service Based in the USA: The quality of the collar is unmatched in comparison to the cheaper alternatives. Dogtra Collars are helping owners to train and modify dog behavior. The advanced performance of the collar is perfectly matched with the reliable USA based customer service that can be reached by either a phone or an email.
- Positive Reinforcement: By using the PetsTEK training clicker along with your dog’s favorite treats, you can train your pet to follow your commands to become a well behaved pooch. Please note that this collar should not be used with aggressive dogs.
Product detailsSize:1 Dog System - IQ Mini
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 22.61 x 16.89 x 7.01 cm; 472 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Dogtra
- ASIN : B081Y1X4DF
Best Sellers Rank:
37,832 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 332 in Training Collars for Dogs
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dogtra IQ Mini E-Collar incorporates several features making it a unique e-collar designed for behavior modification of smaller dogs in mind. Whether training detection or obedience, in rain or snow, this system has proven to be as durable as it is reliable. The remote dog trainer has a 400 yard range and suitable for all breeds with mild to most stubborn temperaments.
- Stimulation intensity dial with 100 levels adjustment
- Ultra Compact Receiver Suitable for small and medium
- Three training modes: Momentary Nick, Constant Stimulation, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation for training even the most sensitive of dogs
- Dog collar receiver and transmitter are Fully Waterproof
- Conductive plastic contact points for sensitive skin and curved rear plate for placement on small necks
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Expandable to two dogs
- Compatible with IQ Plus receiver
- Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Receiver
- Dogtra IQ Mini Collar Transmitter
- Battery Charger, Splitter Cable
- Owner’s Manual
- PetsTEK Training Clicker
To prevent the occurrence of skin irritations from pressure from the contact points the collar should never be work for more than 2 hours per day at first and 10 hours’ maximum after 4 to 8 weeks.
- Dogtra e-collar is designed for dogs only
- Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 10 hours per day
- Keep away from children at all times
- Not recommended for dogs younger than 4-month old
- Seek professional help if your dog becomes aggressive during bark reduction training
- Observe your dog’s reaction to the stimulation before leaving them alone
- Dogtra recommends consulting your physician if you are going to use the e-collar and you have any type of medical devices.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
While I want to love the Mini IQ for its design and ease of use, there are some issues with that make it impractical as an effective dog training tool.
Reception - The reception between collor and remote is very poor compared to others on the market. I have found that even the slightest obstruction like a hand in front of the remote, from inside/outside a car, even just across the room can cause reception to fail. I sent in my particular collar/remote to Dogtra. They analyzed it and said that there as nothing wrong with it.
The Dial - There is no way to lock the intensity dial on this unit. That means while the collar is hanging around your neck you can inadvertently turn it up to 100, or down to 0. Then when you need to use it on a moments notice you end up giving the dog a much stronger correction than needed. Or no correction at all.
Battery Life - After 6 months of use I have found that the battery life is limited to about 1 day, depending on how much you use it of course. Comparatively, I have found that the Micro Educator battery life can go for at least 2 days.
Customer Service - Last note I will add is that during the process of getting my collar looked at by Dogtra, some people on the customer service team were nice and helpful, others were not. I had to follow up multiple times about my collar. They didn't seemed to pleased or apologetic about helping me figure out one of their products that is less than effective in its current state.
Overall, I would not recommend this product to my clients or other dog owners currently. Right now I am having my clients using Micro Educator. I hope to someday believe in Dogtra again.
Just always use the lowest setting possible to get your dogs attention, and then train from there. These are training collars, and you still need to do the actual training. Also, take the collar off of your dog when not in use and/or at night time. Don't always leave it on.
Anyway, it works great and I would recommend it to any responsible pet owner who will take the time to learn how to properly use this trainer.
After cutting my dogs bold in a spot he only feels it once it's up to about 40 and at that it's more of a tickle. I'm not comfortable using the product for basic training at 40 as some corrections may be stronger than others depending on how much fur gets between the contact point.