Cool Teething Stick Chew Toy for Dogs, Freeze in Microwave to Help Teething Puppies, Chew Toy by Petstages
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer shell freezes to provide soothing relief for tender gums
- Crunchy when frozen, helps satisfy your dog’s urge to chew
- Measures 6" L x 1.5" W x 1.5" H
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.97 x 3.81 x 21.59 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Petstages, Inc
- ASIN : B0009YJ3QE
- Item Model Number : 126
- Department : Pet Supplies
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Cool Teething Stick by Petstages is perfect for your teething puppy or dog with inflamed gums. This fun toy can be frozen to soothe gums and satisfy the urge to chew.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
‘Petstages Cool Teething Stick freezes to provide cooling relief for tender gums. The fabric outer layer is crunchy and fun when frozen and the mould resistant filling is perfect for freezing and washing.’
Textures and things that crinkle are unsurprisingly enticing for curious puppies, teething pains or not. Streamers, flags and ribbons add interest on this item and the option to pop this toy in the freezer to provide relief to pups with sore gums is great - in theory. I do wish it lasted longer, however, as this was the reason I bought this item. Even when frozen for hours, it’s only slightly colder and wears off quickly. It is easy to wipe clean and my puppy hasn’t managed to inflict any damage (yet?). However, that may be a simple case of him favouring his Nylabone Teething Pacifier over this one. In hindsight, I wouldn't buy it.
- Fun design
- Interesting crinkle texture
- Easy to clean
- Freezing makes little difference