- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 6.1 cm ; 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- ASIN: B079P7339J
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,009 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #36 in Health Supplies for Dogs
Petpost | Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - 100 Ultra Soft Cotton Pads in Coconut Oil Aloe Solution - Remedy for Dog Ear Mites & Dog Ear Infections
- ♦ MOST EFFECTIVE DOG EAR CLEANER WIPES for cleaning away infection causing bacteria and mites. That means a happier dog and cleaner ears!
- ♦ VETS AND GROOMERS AGREE that the Petpost Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes are safer than traditional treatments that use harsh chemical medication, pesticide, or irritants!
- ♦ LUXURIOUSLY SOFT COTTON WIPES makes getting to your dog’s ears easy. Say goodbye to measuring capfuls, spilled solution, cheap pads, and unhappy pups!
- ♦ ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS PET COMPANY By using all naturally derived ingredients and recyclable packaging, Petpost actively seeks ways to reduce our footprint, so our products can be healthy to the earth and your dog.
- ♦ 100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE If the Petpost Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes does not work better than other dog ear cleaners, *or if you or your dog just don’t like it* we’ll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you and your dog will love this product.
Pattern Name: Dog Ear Wipes | Size: 100 ct.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
#1 CHOICE FOR DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE
You asked and we listened. This product is for all the dogs out there that:* are itching and scratching at their sore ears.
* have disgusting wax and dirt clogging their ear canals.
* have a nasty odor coming from their ears.
* have an ear infection, ear mites, or a yeast infection
If that's your pup - today is your lucky day! We have found that the trouble with most ear cleaners is that they create a huge mess and an unhappy pup when you pour the liquid in. Don't worry, Petpost Ear Cleaner Wipes are different!
Our special, extra-powerful solution is plant-based, and contains the highest quality coconut oil and aloe that:* Gently Removes Ear Wax, Dirt, and Debris
* Removes Buildup that Houses Problem Causing Bacteria
* Soothes Lining of the Ear and Fights Off Ear Problems with Regular Use
Our premium cotton pads are luxuriously soft, which means no more irritating your dog’s sensitive ears. We even made sure the wipes are something that your dog will love!
100% HAPPY DOG GUARANTEE
If the Petpost Dog Ear Wipes do not live up to your expectations, *or if you or your dog just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Yes - we really are that confident that you and your dog will love this product.
CLICK THE YELLOW 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON FOR YOUR DOG NOW!
Legal Disclaimer:For questions about your dog's specific needs, contact a qualified veterinarian. Not for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Safe for cats 8 weeks of age or older.
Ingredients:Water, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.
Directions:1. Lift the dog’s ear and gently wipe the accessible areas using one or two pads per ear. 2. Use daily for 2–5 days, or until wax build-up and odors are completely removed. 3. Use twice weekly for a happier, healthier, dog!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Anchovy's ears were disgusting but he refused to cooperate for ear sprays, dampened paper towels, anything. I got these as my 'hail Mary.'
First time, he was fretful, but I got a lot out. Each morning before breakfast he has to let me do it or it delays his meal. I show him and let him sniff the gunk removed on these little moistened pads and he's looked at me like, 'That's totally on you, how could you let that happen?'
Now he sits patiently, I go slow and his ears are clean and I'm positive it's far more comfortable for him.
A job that took sometimes 20 minutes or more took less than 5 minutes and they actually cleaned all the junk! They were so much quicker we did all the cats ears and everyone did quite well! No fighting and scratching. The cat with the problem ears even seemed to maybe..like it ~ if I dare say it!
The only thing I personally didn't like was the scent. It isn't strong but it is a medicinal type smell that I really did not care for. It is an insignificant point really because they work so well and I did not notice that you could smell it on the cats when finished. But it was just not what I expected. I will definitely be keeping these here all the time for the kitties!
Can't speak for anyone else, but I try to take my reviews seriously ~ I know how much I count on them when I am buying, especially online! I received this product at a discount for my honest and accurate review, but I am not obligated to leave a positive review, nor do I receive any incentives or monetary compensation to do so. My goal is to help buyers understand aspects of an item I would like to know before purchase. I am not affiliated with any company and am a normal consumer just like you. I pick items to review that I would normally want to purchase. (I don't do reviews for things I would already deem to be junk). I would never write a review for a product that is anything but my personal opinion and I have already purchased the product, nothing changes for me based on my review, but hopefully the time I put into writing can help someone out. Please feel free to ask me a question about any of the products I've reviewed; I am happy to help if I can!