Why would someone want to hang out with dead bodies?
With curious anecdotes and unbelievable truth, funeral director Robert Webster reveals that answer and more, offering readers entertaining and quirky stories gleaned from a life lived around death. Webster tackles those embarrassing questions we all have about what really goes on bhind the scenes when you've left this world:
- Strange things people put in caskets
- The biggest rip-offs in the business
- The crazy things that happen to a body after death
- Lime, waz, and other ways to hide the truth
- The most important thing an undertaker does
- How to avoid the high-pressure funeral parlor
- What that's not a coffin the body is resting in
About the Author
Robert Webster has been a licensed embalmer and funeral director in Ohio since 1977. He attended the Cincinnati College of Mortuary and opened the Webster Funeral Home in Fairfield, Ohio, in 2001.