- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Batteries 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- ASIN: B07DJDD71X
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Dodow - Sleep Aid Device - More Than 300.000 Users are Falling Asleep Faster with Dodow! (Version 2-2018)
|Price:||+ $9.10 Delivery|
- Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine.
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off. 3 different brightness settings are available.
- With Dodow, someone who normally takes 60 minutes to fall asleep will take no more than 25 - and will gain around hundred more hours of sleep per year.
- More than 150,000 people are already falling asleep with Dodow. Amongst them, those who have difficulties getting to sleep (aged 6 years and up); troubled thoughts, stress, restlessness, chronic insomnia, etc.
Amazon Global Store
Colour: White (Version 2)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The experience is different from what the video description shows as it isn’t a perfect circle with bands that get smaller and larger. It’s more of a fuzzy cloud-like blob that gets larger and a bit brighter (at least that’s what mine does ... unless mine is defective?) Either way, it does help me but I was expecting something that was easier to concentrate on.
- If your plan is that you’ll be putting it on the nightstand and it will be a comfortable location ... you might want to rethink that. My nightstand is about 2 feet deep from the wall and even putting it on the very front edge of the nightstand still has me craning my neck backwards to see it. Instead, I had to put it on the floor about in the same horizontal location of where my waist is on the bed so that when you look up it’s a comfortable location to view. Problem is ... that also places it in the exact location where your feet will hit when you swing them over before you get out of bed in the dark. Twice I stepped on it in that location on the floor (but I caught myself before putting too much pressure down and breaking it). My final workaround was to place it on top of a circular container of body lotion that I have that raises it up about 6 inches and makes it more noticeable to me when I get out of bed in the dark.
- And finally, it is verrrrrry easy to turn it on by mistake. Just touching it to move it each morning off the floor and into my nightstand to get it out of the way seems to turn it on ... and, unless i’m missing it in the directions, there is no way to turn it off without it completing its cycle. Just seems such a waste to the battery as this happens about 50% of the time that I try to move it ... even with being cautious of trying to not touch the top of the unit.
All of the above is not to dissuade you from purchasing ... i gave it 4 stars because it’s honestly helped me quite a bit (especially when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep). But for a product that is as expensive as this ... I would have expected that creators could have offere some type of tilt function so that you could keep it on a nightstand and not have to figure out a way to get the light to shine in a comfortable position on the ceiling.