I have to state that I came to this book via 'Bladerunner' (even though I am a SciFi enthusiast) and it certainly was an interesting read. As stated in the Introduction, the book is more about character development rather than visuals but certainly the storyline is also considerably different to the movie so that was a new and 'fresh' look at the story.
It is worth reading as it does create a bit more background but don't get disappointed if you have seen the movie first....its not the book of the movie but the movie is a changed adaptation of the book and if you read it in that context then you should enjoy it...
Recommended even if you are a fan of the movie
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Phoenix; 1 edition (10 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781780220383
- ISBN-13: 978-1780220383
- ASIN: 1780220383
- Product Dimensions: 19.9 x 1.3 x 12.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,765 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)