DivaCup Model 1 Menstrual Cup
|Price:||+ $7.95 Delivery|
- Between the ages of 19 and 30 and have a medium menstrual flow? Meet the Model 1. The DivaCup is to be kept in a cotton bag and away from perfumes or anything scented
- No more monthly spending on period products. Buy the DivaCup once, use for up to a year.
- Enjoy secure, comfortable, leak-free protection for up to 8 hours.
- No harsh chemicals, no single-use plastics. Look after your body and the planet. Boil your cup - before your first use, boil the DivaCup for 5 – 10 minutes
- Low maintenance. Simply remove, wash, and reuse.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 14.99 x 8.89 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Diva International Inc.
- ASIN : B000FAG6X0
- Item Model Number : RDC10672343
- Department : Women
Best Sellers Rank:
8,669 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 26 in Menstrual Cups
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Diva Cup Model 1 is for Pre-Childbirth and/or Under 30 Years of Age. The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), it's easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 8 hours without leaks or worry.
Why switch to the DivaCup?
135 KG's 135 bloody pounds – that’s how much waste the average person creates in a lifetime using disposable period products.
Want to save that money? The DivaCup can be used for up to a year, and sometimes longer. So, do the math and switch to the DivaCup.
Spend less time worrying about leaks and looking for bathrooms. The DivaCup can be worn for up to 8 hours, depending on your menstrual flow.