- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Discrete-Time Control Systems Paperback – 19 January 1995
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
- ASIN : 0130342815
- Publisher : Pearson; 2 edition (19 January 1995)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 760 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0133286428
- ISBN-13 : 978-0130342812
- Dimensions : 18.29 x 4.06 x 23.37 cm
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
A comprehensive treatment of the analysis and design of discrete-time control systems which provides a gradual development of the theory by emphasizing basic concepts and avoiding highly mathematical arguments. The book features comprehensive treatment of pole placement, state observer design, and quadratic optimal control.
- In-depth discussions of selected topics (such as Z transform, and pole placement when the control signal was a vector quantity) have been moved to optional Appendices.
- discusses in detail the theoretical background for designing control systems.
- offers a greatly expanded treatment of the pole placement design with minimum-order observer by means of state space approach (Ch. 6) and polynomial equations approach (Ch. 7).
- features a new chapter on the polynomial equations approach to the control systems design ― as an alternative to the design of control systems via pole placement with minimum-order observers. Includes the design of model matching control systems.
- emphasizes the usefulness of MATLAB for studying discrete-time control systems ― showing how to use MATLAB optimally to obtain numerical solutions that involve various types of vector-matrix operations, plotting response curves, and system design based on quadratic optimal control.
- presents many instructive examples and worked-out problems throughout the entire book.