The Disciplined, Resilient Child: 21 Tips for Parents to Get your Child to be More Respectful, Responsible, and Resilient for a Successful Future Kindle Edition
|Length: 66 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Tim L. Gardner compiles a lifetime of research and experience into a comprehensive program designed for parents striving to deeply connect with their children to groom them to become future respectful, responsible teenagers and adults. Tim L. Gardner breaks down these complex issues of parenting into three categories of improving Respect, Responsibility, and Resilience.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
24 March 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
This book breaks down these complex issues of parenting into three categories of improving Respect, Responsibility, and Resilience. You'll find examples and tools to use in virtually every situation. If you want to improve your child’s discipline, respect, and/or resiliency, this book is a must read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Family Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Conflict Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Psychology & Counselling > Child Psychology
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counselling > Child Psychology > Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships