- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $5.63 delivery
Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook Paperback – 24 March 2017
|New from||Used from|
Order within 9 hrs and 7 mins
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (24 March 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119365791
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119365792
- Dimensions : 20.32 x 1.52 x 25.15 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 34,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Publisher
BILL AULET is Managing Director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship and a Senior Lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management. Prior to joining MIT, Bill had a 25-year track record of success in business, beginning at IBM, where he worked for 11 years, before becoming a serial entrepreneur. He started and ran Cambridge Decision Dynamics and SensAble Technologies. Today, in addition to teaching at MIT, he works around the world with individual entrepreneurs, small companies, educators, large companies, and governments to promote innovation-driven entrepreneurship.
From the Inside Flap
FEATURING NEW MATERIAL
Disciplined Entrepreneurship Canvas
Primary Market Research Guide
Windows of Opportunity and Triggers
THE ESSENTIAL COMPANION TO THE BOOK THAT REVOLUTIONIZED ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Bill Aulet's Disciplined Entrepreneurship forever transformed the way professionals think about starting companies. Now this companion workbook helps you get even more out of his proven 24-step framework for making your business dreams a reality.
A practical manual for implementing the framework, the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook breaks down the steps and takes you deeper, highlighting critical points that can make or break a fledgling business. Its exercises and assessments help you build on your strengths while pointing out areas that still need workbecause when it comes to your business, good enough just isn't good enough.
With the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook in your corner, you'll:
- Systematically build your business
- Sharpen your instincts to recognize and fix issues before they prove fatal
- Test and deepen your understanding with exercises, worksheets, and case studies
- Innovate, persevere, and create products customers want and are willing to pay for
Starting a company is a serious undertaking with plenty of risk and lots of sacrifice to go around. But the reward is transformational and uniquely fulfilling. The Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook is here to help you realize those rewards by optimizing your chances of success.