Laurelin Paige is an awesome author. She has used told both a gut-wrenching and compelling love story that will stay with me.
Nobody writes a broken hero like Laurelin Paige does and she nails it with Donovan Kincaid.
There was plenty of steamy scenes and just enough push and pull that it felt authentic. I loved that Sabrina wasn't a pushover and Donovan wasn't magically healed but he was believable. Their relationship was far from perfect but the magic of Laurelin Paige's writing is she owns it and brings it home you just never expect to know what's coming...
*This is NOT a standalone. You MUST read 'Dirty Filthy Rich Men first'.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 34 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Paige Press LLC
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 19 September 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B075KL6PLK
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,726 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)