|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 22.86 x 0.64 cm; 222 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||6 x 9" Meal Planning Pad|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NP-WFD|
|Item Weight||222 g|
“What’s for Dinner?” Meal Prep & Planning Notepad with Tear Off Grocery List - 50 Sheets, 6” x 9”, Magnetic, for Refrigerator Use, Kitchen and Home
|Price:||+ $9.10 Delivery|
- 50 sheets per pad, so you can plan a full year of meals (well, almost!). Our magnetic notepad makes weekly meal planning easy.
- Meal planner & grocery list organized by section on one sheet
- Strong magnet on back so you can hang the dinner menu on your fridge for the whole family to see
- Grocery shopping list is neatly organized by category, and perforated so you can tear it off easily and take your food store list with you. Write down anything that you're all out of so you don't forget it when you go to the store.
- Printed in the USA on 70lb. FSC-certified paper with gold metallic ink. Minimal design makes it one of the prettiest notepads available-a perfect kitchen gift or stocking stuffer for a busy mom
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take the stress out of deciding what's for dinner when you use this simple meal planning pad to plan your meals just once a week instead of having to think about it every day. Need some inspiration for what to eat Pair it with a set of our Foodie Dice and give them a roll. That way you'll always have an answer to the dreaded question, "What's for dinner" Our notepad design features: 50 sheets per pad, so you can plan a full year of meals (well, almost!) Menu and grocery shopping list on one sheet Magnet on back so you can hang it on your fridge for the whole family to see Grocery list neatly organized by category, and perforated so you can tear it off easily and take it with you to the store Printed with gold metallic ink on 70lb. FSC-certified paper Minimalist design that compliments any kitchen It might seem obvious, but planning your meals will help you: Eliminate last minute stress Avoid unhealthy choices Save time and money. (The average shopper spends 40% more when shopping without a list.) Reduce food waste (The average American family wastes ~20 pounds of food per week, amounting to $2k per year) And of course, never have to answer the nagging question "Mom (or Dad), What's for Dinner", again
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 August 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 11 October 2018
I also like that the list is categorized, I would also categorize my lists painstakingly to make my shopping most efficient. The only problems I have with this are the sizes of the categories. I don't buy as many meat products as the category has space for. I use this as "and dairy" myself as there is no dairy category. I also find that I buy a lot more "other" items than there is room for. I understand that it's a design thing. It's symmetrical and neatly organized. Perhaps I could just work on minimizing my penmanship :)
Overall, great list and the closest thing to what I was looking for. It's very attractive, most pads that I've seen are kind of "granny-like."