Dimore 4 Pack Fleece Lined Leggings for Women Soft High Waist Slimming Winter Warm Leggings Workout & Everyday Use
|Price:||+ $15.07 Delivery|
- HIGH WAISTED WAISTBAND - The High Waistband Leggings are a must have for women. The high waisted waistband comfortably hugs everything in for that sexy hourglass shape. You can also move freely knowing that the high waistband will keep your leggings in place and avoids any unwanted sagging.
- LEGGINGS FOR ALL SIZES BODY TYPES - The fleeced lined full length Leggings are for every size and body type. The High Waisted Full Length Leggings are designed to be figure flattering and supportive for all sizes and body types.
- FLEECE LINED LEGGINGS - Every woman needs some high quality leggings, but most of the time thick womens leggings are too thin to keep you warm. Well, worry no more ladies. These slim tone leggings will keep you warm and looking stylish at the same time. slimming leggings are perfect for layering or wearing with a long shirt and a fun pair of boots.
- MATERIAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS - The winter warm thick leggings Leggings are made of 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. Hand wash cold and hang dry.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SEASON, SETTING, OR OCCASION - The Womens High Waisted Yoga Pants Leggings are your basic everyday leggings. Pair them with a fitted top and a blazer to wear to work, or with sneakers when you are on the run.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Good for the price, im cheap so i like them. I deducted stars mainly for the item not exactly matching as described, and i can tell they will start stretching and running after jusy wearing them once and noticing the changes in the fabric.
One-size is way too big for me. I usually wear a size 8. They're baggy around the ankles and loose around the top. I was afraid if I moved, they'd fall off.
They're extremely soft and the seams aren't scratchy. Not going to keep anyone warm outdoors, but would have been perfect at work (might not have needed my "desk blanket.") I'm really sad that I was swimming around in them and have to return them. What am I going to wear now?