- Product Dimensions: 41.1 x 17 x 8 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Batteries 6 AA batteries required.
- Item Model Number: 40004082
- ASIN: B004TJ6JH6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #19 in Continuous Output Lighting
NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera/Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,Sony, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
- 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser
- There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the colour temperature to 3200K
- The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compatible Battery (Not Included): AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery; Panasonic SD Series Li-ion Batteries; Sony Li-ion Battery FH, FM and F models. NOTE: Sony FW series battery can not work with the LED panel.
The Neewer CN-160 can mount to any standard hot shoe on most DSLR or digital video cameras as well as tripods and light stands equipped with a hot shoe mount or 1/4" thread. It is also equipped with a pivoting head, allowing you to raise or lower the light's angle. The light is battery powered and requires 6x AA Lithium Ion batteries (not included). With the included battery adapter, you can substitute the AA batteries for Sony NP-FH NP-FM NP-F Series, or Panasonic CGR-D16S rechargeable batteries.
The LED camcorder lamp light allows you to link lights together to make larger light. Features 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser. Helps to ensure your pictures's perfect settings. This super lightweight 160-piece-LED item can be used in video taking,either for lights setup or supplement. There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K. Designed with Standard hot shoe plug, so can be installed on the DV or DSLR, and DC with standard hot shoe. Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment. Adopts concentration LED lights, irradiation distance can reach more than 5m, suitable for long distance shooting. the light can also be adjusted from concentrating light to diffusing light which is suitable for short distance shooting.
Maximum Power: 9.6 Watt
Material of the Lighting's Shell: ABS Plastic
Color Temperature: 5600K (3200k w/filter)
Luminous flux: 660 lm
Video light size: 141mm x 62mm x 150mm
Illumination: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m)
Effective distance: 6m/20ft
Size: 141x62x150 mm
From the manufacturer
Please Note: Battery is not Included in the Package.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer 160 LED Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera/Camcorder Video Light
- With it's lightweight and durable construction, you can carry this light around with you wherever you go. The layout allows for quick, easy adjustments to be made so you never miss that perfect shot.
- The Neewer 160 Light panel features 160 super-bright LED lights and is equipped with a dimmer switch so you can adjust the intensity while shooting.
- Color Temperature: 5600K (3200k w/ filter); 2 filters included with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K.
- Maximum Power: 9.6 Watt
- Illumination: 900Lux (1m), 240Lux (2m), 120Lux (3m), 70Lux (4m), 40Lux (5m)
- Size: 5.5x2.4x5.9 inches / 141 x 62 x 150 mm
- Weight: 8.57oz / 243 grams
- **PLEASE NOTE: Battery NOT included in the package and PLEASE take out the battery when not in use to prolong the battery working time.
Standard Hot Shoe
Good Heat Dissipation System
Battery-Powered (Battery Not Included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Just like thousands of other YouTube video producers, I started looking for an introductory lighting solution for my studio recordings. I saw how popular Neewer LED lights were with the CN-160 getting particularly favorable reviews so i picked up the Neewer CN AC to DC power converter to avoid buying batteries by the dozen. The Neewer combination of lights and battery pack solution was a good choice. Paired together, you have consistent, quality, powerful lighting. I paid $32 for the LED light, and $16 for the battery power. I felt the battery pack was a bit expensive, considering that was 50% of the cost of the light rig, but I really dislike buying batteries for high-drain electronic devices. The light powered on instantly when plugged in and runs consistently with no light fluctuation.
The NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 is bright!! I mean, you’re not going to look down the eyeline directly of this guy. I use at about 10% of capacity and its plenty bright for eliminating shadows on my face opposite the other light source. The threading device works great for my desktop stand I borrowed from a microphone.
Neewer CN-AC2 DC 7.5V 2A Switching Power will save you a lot of battery money and stress over the life of your light. It works easily, and immediately. Installation takes twenty seconds and you’re ready to go.
I use this light weekly.
After using the light a little longer, I'm still a huge fan for the price. However, I should mention a couple of cons (all of which are minor imo).
1. The tungsten filter is too orange for my tastes. So, if you are relying on this light because of the tungsten filter, you may want to reconsider or make your own filter. There's a nice little slot where the filters slide into.
2. The construction is plastic, however, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's cheap plastic. I feel comfortable with the construction, but don't expect it to be indestructible.
All in all, this light still gets 5 stars.
The first still is from a night shoot that we had zero ambient light for. I setup a 300W softbox in the back, and lit mostly with about 4-5 of these LED lights. The dimmers are a must, because sometimes you just need to bring out a little texture in the background, but not the whole deal.
The second still shows how the light performs as an edge/back light, I also used a second light to bring out the ambulance, and that's where the dimmer comes in handy. His key was two 300w soft boxes. (I'm not saying this is an amazing lighting setup, but, just wanted to show how they can work in a professional environment - they are so quick and simple.)
The 3rd and 4th stills highlight a cool effect that I just recently started doing, which is pointing these lights right into the camera just off frame to give flares when you're just shooting fairly static and inactive B-roll. With a heavy tungsten light, this would be an arduous ordeal, but, because the lights are so light, portable, and dimmable, it takes a few minutes to get a really cool effect.
If I had to do it over again, I would have sprung for the F970 batts for just a little more peace of mind. I have about six of the F550s, which, are good for about an hour, but, if you're doing any sort of serious shooting and you're trying to move quickly, and then you have to hold up the interview because you need to change out a batt on your lights, that's pretty bad.
Excellent overall though, when used correctly. I have three in my light kit at all times.