Dilvpoetry DAC-X6 Pro USB DAC Headphone Amplifier 24Bit/192kHz HiFi Audio Desktop Decoder Amplifier Smartphone/PC/TV 6.35mm (Silver)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.9 x 9.8 x 3.3 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- ►HIGH QUALITY CHIP :DAC chipset CM6642 + CS8416 + CS4398; Headphone amp chipset: TPA6120 + 0PA2134.
- ► PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER : TPA6120 Chip + matrix capacitor, to ensure the dynamic range of the headset.It applies to the almost all headphones.
- ► SUPPORT Optical Coaxial USB INPUT: 24 Bit/192 kHz; RCA jack; 6.35mm headphone jack outputs. Include 6.35 to 3.5mm jack converter.
- ► HIGH QUALITY SOUND : Use the low-pass filter independent circuit, the sound is more pure clear.
- ► EASY TO CARRY : Featuring high-grade aluminum alloy shell, the device itself is surprisingly small, light and be suited for a variety of scenarios.
Product detailsColour Name:Silver
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.9 x 9.8 x 3.3 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Dilvpoetry
- ASIN : B07KPXH8YN
- Item Model Number : X6 Pro
- Best Sellers Rank: 68,048 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product model: DAC-X6 Pro
Product warrant y period: 12 months from the date of purchase
Power supply: DC12V / 1A
Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz (± 3dB)
Headphone amplifier output power: 450mW / 32Ω
Sampling: 24 bit/44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz (optical, coaxial, PC-USB)
SNR: ≥ 105dB
THD: ≤ 0.001%
Input interface: Optical fiber, coaxial, PC-USB
Output interface: RCA, 6.35 mm headphones
Points to note (If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know)
- 1. Headphone output and RCA output cannot be performed at the same time. If you use speaker output, you will need to unplug your headphones for the sound to work properly.
- 2. If the sound is suddenly interrupted or disappears, it may be due to poor grounding of the 4-section headphone plug you are using.
- 3. If the headphone output is noisy, there may be a problem with the headphone adapter. The best way is to use headphones directly with a 6.35mm headphone jack.
Excellent Chip Design
Easy to Carry
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the device also has some shortcomings: The supplied power-pack is for US sockets, with an Australian adapter, leading to an ugly chain in the mains outlet. In addition, the push buttons work but have an uncomfortable "wobbly" feel to them.
The real killer, however, is that the device momentarily cuts out every 1-3 minutes. It comes back on in less than a second, but this is long enough for my mac to sense that the DAC is not available, and switch to another output. This is quite unacceptable for fine music.
UPDATE: After using the DAC for a few days the problem of it momentarily shutting down seems to have gone away, so I've upgraded my rating to three stars. IT would have been more but when problems just go away of their own accord, there is always the concern that they might come back just as easily.
By Ravs on 12 December 2020
Replacement promptly sent out
Works like a charm.
No need to purchase expensive Marantz cd player, as this beauty has the same technology. And this unit sounds really good with added bonus of headphone amp, which an expensive cd does not offer.