|Package Dimensions||43.69 x 35.31 x 15.75 cm; 2.5 Kilograms|
|Capacity||17 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Weight||2.5 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $52.89 delivery
Diguo Belgian/Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Siphon/Syphon Coffee Maker. Elegant Double Ridged Fulcrum with Tee handle (Classic Gold)
Enhance your purchase
- Syphon Coffee Maker for 3-5 Espresso Cups (500ML- about 17 OZ)
- Beautiful Gold Color body with black wooden board base
- Stainless steel water retainer, and plug
- Package included: Heat-resistance glass, alcohol burner. Plated balancing shaft and handle, measuring spoon and cup.
- Manufactured by Diguo, Solely Distributed by Coffee Kingdom
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Diguo Belgian / Belgium Luxury Royal Family Balance Syphon Coffee Maker.
The Belgian Balance Siphon brewer invention of the mid-18th century works by placing Coffee grounds in the Brew Flask, and water is place in the Vacuum Flask over a Spirit Burner—this Flask is affixed to a Balance Lever. Making use of gravitational energy, vacuum and vapor pressure to brew you a delicious cup.
Fill Spirit Burner bottle up to 60% with denatured alcohol or spirit (not included). Extend the wink about quarter to half an inch above the lid before immersing the rest.
Familiarize yourself with the brewing process without coffee grounds in order to yield optimal results. Use good fuel to prevent soothing. All stopper must be tight for proper operation.
1. Secure cloth filter to the filter head on the Siphon pipette and place it in the Brewing Flask (Glass). Insert the other end into the Vacuum Flask (Pot) firmly. Making sure it has a tight seal.
2. Add about 40g of medium fine coffee grounds to the Brewing Flask. Depend on your liking.
3. Unscrew the Vacuum Flask’s Plug. Pour in 450 to 500 cc of cold or warm water with the measuring cup provided. Hand tight the Plug and ensure the sealing is good.
4. Push down Balance lever to rise the Vacuum Flask. Fully uncap open the Burner’s extinguisher. Lower the Vacuum Flask and rest the extinguisher cap against it. Light up the Burner and wait.
5. After all brewed coffee is being siphon back to the Vacuum Flask, break the flask vacuum by loosening the top plug. Coffee is serve through the faucet.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other complaint is that it arrived 14 days past the due date and I paid for express freight. I sent a message to the seller and they did not even bother to reply. That is the reason for the reduced rating otherwise it would get a 5 star.
Top reviews from other countries
Great conversation item
Use it when I can
Brews two small cups
I brought it to work and swear it got me a promotion cause suddenly I was looked upon as some upper class society member. It was referred to as a science project brewing system.
People would come to me asking me about climate change, medical symptoms as well as anything about books and shows that are on the BBC.
My only advice is that you preheat the water before putting it in because it can take a while to boil over . I also stopped using the cloth filter and I seldomly get grounds in the coffee. The glass is thin so be extra carefull.
First of all, it's beautiful! I couldn't unpack it fast enough (I also wanted to make sure it was not broken) and set it up. I quickly boiled the cloth filter and rinsed/washed the components (some of the packing styrofoam was clinging to the pieces) and filled the alcohol burner with 95% everclear. I then prepped it for coffee by grinding 40g of fresh beans and boiling some water in a kettle (it works faster with hot water) and lit the lamp. About five minutes later, I had a full, albeit small, pot of coffee.
Omg... the flavor! The coffee was strong, yet smooth. There wasn't a hint of bitterness in my cup at all. In fact, I tend to be a sugar and cream kind of coffee drinker and I decided to sample it black just to see how it tasted by itself and I realized I could enjoy this coffee all by itself! This is a first for me, folks. Like, seriously!
All in all, I am very happy with this purchase and I look forward to treating myself to a delicious cup with this baby from now on.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2020