"A man who showed me how to transform, showing the world how to transform."
- Michael Malone, Founder, iiNet
"This era of digital transformation will fundamentally change the way we live and work. If you're grappling with what this means for your organisation, this book offers practical advice to bring you guidance and clarity."
- Steve Worrell, CEO, Microsoft Australia
Most information workers are expending incredible amounts of energy to deliver their day-to-day work, sharing information over email, Excel or share drives, struggling to work around their technology rather than with it. Meanwhile in our personal lives we are getting more done, more easily, anywhere we like.
How can companies make the leap to become efficient, collaborative workplaces?
- Rely on internal IT to lead the way
- IT departments that are overworked, under-resourced and don't have the experience
- Roll out solutions to the business that are not adopted
When organisations do try to introduce digital transformation technologies they often:
- Don't focus on business benefits
- Don't have executive buy-in
- Don't understand what people really need.
Digital Transformation from the Inside Out introduces a clear, practical framework to turn your organisation into a collaborative, productive, inspirational workplace. If your company has greater capability but doesn't know how to leverage it with the help of technology, read this book today.