|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Package Dimensions||26 x 16 x 3 cm; 250 Grams|
Paint by Numbers-DIY Digital Canvas Oil Painting Adults Kids Paint by Number Kits Home Decorations- Colorful Tiger 16 * 20 inch
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enhance Hands-On Ability, Paint Step by Step.
- High-Quality Safe and Eco-Friendly Acrylic Coating, Environmentally Friendly Non-Toxic, But Not Edible.
- No Blending Required.
- Pre-Printed Textured Art Canvas, Easy-to-Follow Instructions, Creating Your Own Masterpieces.
- The Perfect First Step for The Beginners to Enjoy the Painting Artwork.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Please complete the picture from color to color. After you have used one color and then used another color. Since the pigment is easy to dry, estimate the amount of pigment for each area before brushing to avoid inadequate pigment.
2.Paint the smallest areas first so you do not accidentally cover them up.
3: Find the appropriate number of pigments on the canvas and cover them with paint.
4: Clean the writing brush after one number and then switch to another color
5: quickly finished the picture.
Tips for painting
- Use only iron to remove wrinkles from the back of the canvas before painting.
- Open only one color at a time and paint all areas with this color.
- If not in use, cover the paint cover.
- The characters on the canvas may not be completely hidden, I hope you do not mind.
- The paint offered by us is sufficient for normal use, please do not waste it in lack of paint.
- Make sure that you cover all areas and do not leave any spaces between the color blocks. One of the worst mistakes an artist can make is leaving spaces.
- Paint the smallest areas first, so you do not accidentally hide them.
- If you are an experienced painter, you can ignore the color rules and use your own colors.
- If you have the color on your clothes, please wash them immediately.
- Do not leave between the two color blocks. If the gap is not quite right, you can wait until the ink block has dried and use the correct color to refill to avoid color overlapping.
- The paint is easy to dry, should be covered in good time when not in use. If the paint is a bit dry, add. Mix 1-2 drops of water and paint. Do not add too much water
--Wash the brushes or thin them before changing other colors. Damping of the base color.
1 pc pre-printed textured art canvas
The canvas is processed into a painting in a special process. The effect is more tangible and can be stored for a long time.
1 set of acrylic paints
Pass national quality control standards, environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless, carefully matched by a professional colorist, the color is naturally glossy, do not require polish, nice printing
1 set of brushes (including 3 pieces)
Do not depilate, high nylon content, absorb water, makes painting more enjoyable.
How to get wrinkles out:
Before painting,Simply using an iron to remove wrinkles on the back of the canvas.
AVOID THAT THE COLOR IS DRYING
The paint is easy to dry, should be covered in good time when not in use. If the paint is a bit dry, add. Mix 1-2 drops of water and paint. Do not add too much water.
WASH THE BRUSHES
Wash or dilute brushes before changing other colors. Damping of the base color
You can change the color
Paint the smallest areas first so you do not accidentally hide them, if that's not quite true. Wait until the ink block has dried and refill it with the correct color to avoid color overlapping.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|