I’ve been studying and applying marketing for near on 2 decades, and there's a sense of familiarity within the pages of Bernadette's book, aligning with all the juiciest morsels of marketing gold I've managed to uncover over the years, yet the way she conveys her message deepens and reveals an even greater truth surrounding not only what makes great marketing, but what builds an exceptional brand.
Often, it's not only hearing a great truth that impacts us, but the way in which we come upon it will transform our perspective, our behavior and ultimately our outcomes, so I shy away from saying more, from offering any insights gained. Instead I leave that to the one who made a difference for me.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5525 KB
- Print Length: 110 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Story Of Telling Press (3 February 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I8W7HYO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 211 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #114,525 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)