Dickies mens Multi-pack Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks Socks - black - Shoe: 6-12
|Price:||+ $22.03 Delivery|
- Soft Breathable Moisture Control Fibers
- Arch Compression Support and Stability
- Ventilation Channels Enhance Air Flow
- Durable Reinforced Heel and Toe
- Fabric content may vary by color
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Work Sock Brand in America
For Over 95 Years Dickies (tm) has been making hard-duty work products built to stand up to whatever life throws at you.
Dickies Work Socks are built with purpose to deliver superior comfort and performance on and off the job.
Dickies Work Socks
Dri-tech Moisture Control Sock Collection features Moisture Management to help keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable throughout the day.
Where there is Work, there is Dickies
The Power of America's Work Sock Brand
- Solution Based Products Dickies delivers a complete work sock solution to cover needs for Men and Women
- Delivering the right products for every worker at every job
- Quality Work Socks built tough enough to earn Dickies badge
- Value, Innovation, and Quality at affordable prices.
Dri-Tech Moisture Management Technology helps keep feet cool and dry.
Mesh ventilation channels improve air flow and breathability for enhanced comfort
Arch compression provides added support and stability for a better fit
Can you let me know status of change and what we might to do address and timing.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Buy these socks.
They do not pill. They do not fade. They don't get holes. They don't lose their elasticity. They are warm in winter and cool in summer.
I bought a pack of these a year ago for everyday use, and having worn them, well, every day, I can assure you they are still in top shape. I don't actually work on my feet, but I live in a city and I walk a lot,and I'm generally an active person, and these socks have held up really well. Some day in the distant future when/if they do finally wear out, I will happily replace them with more of the same.
So, i didn't have any socks for a couple days but, when these came, I loved them so much that I bought three more packs! (Plus they're black and match 90% of my wardrobe) They are comfortable, have a nice little compression to the feet, don't smell like hell like my dress socks did at the end of the day, and I never have to match and fold socks again! Pile them all in the drawer, and any two that I pull out in the morning always match. Hours of my life have been given back to me. And they say you can't buy time!
Fast forward two years after buying these and all of my socks still little wear and no signs of any holes starting any time soon. As everyone knows, socks seem to disappear in the wash so I’m only back here to buy more to replace the ones that have gotten lost. Yes they are a little more expensive than Hanes of FotL, but worth every penny!
The one thing I don’t love is the brand name plastered on the top of every sock because I mostly walk around in my socks only (and it’s a bit awkward when at a friends house that doesn’t allow shoes inside, it’s hard not to feel like a walking billboard). It would be nice if they could be like the other brands and put the name on the bottom. But because I love the durability of these socks so much, I’ll overlook the blaring brand name.
UPDATE: I have come to love these sock, and I would say thus far they are the best work socks that I have ever had. They fit well, and do a decent job of wicking away foot sweat. Four stars is a reasonable rating for these, if they were a little thicker, they could provide more cushion, which would help with being on my feet all day.